356 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,496

By spanorg, Senior Member on 18th February 2015, 03:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th March 2015, 08:15 PM |#101  
Flag Roorkee
Thanks Meter: 172

More
This ROM is great and for some reason faster than vanila CM11. However, I have one issue, my SD card is not detected. It worked fine in codeworks CM11, but not LS. It's working in recovery as well. Any ideas?

31st March 2015, 09:50 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Unhappy
edited:

*non-angry version*
Anyone can tell me how to use the download from Dev Host?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	devhostshit.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	3237811  
31st March 2015, 10:12 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Press the blue button

Sent from my Honor 6 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to hondansx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hondansx Ad-Free
31st March 2015, 10:31 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
For download whit smartphone you must take Firefox.

The Following User Says Thank You to chrissi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrissi77 Ad-Free
31st March 2015, 10:32 AM |#105  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondansx

Press the blue button

@hondan
I don't know why, but I found out it only works on the PC :-/ Thanks.
@Chrissi
Thanks for the TIP with Firefox.
The Following User Says Thank You to kackalarm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kackalarm Ad-Free
31st March 2015, 02:49 PM |#106  

More
Is there a chance to get the ROG mode on with liquidsmooth for gaming? (720p mode / HD mode)
31st March 2015, 03:12 PM |#107  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kackalarm

Is there a chance to get the ROG mode on with liquidsmooth for gaming? (720p mode / HD mode)

Settings -> Liquidsmooth -> Interface -> Density

1st April 2015, 08:44 AM |#108  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Settings -> Liquidsmooth -> Interface -> Density

Oh, I didn't know that it's only the density that's changing, when going to 720x1280 screen size. Does anyone know how many ppi 720x1280 are, when 1080x1920 are 480ppi?

To Liquidsmooth:
It's a wonderful composition of an OS. I like every aspect of it, especially the use of linaro toolchain, the functionality, the color changing status bar + softkeys (finally a way to let the style fit in every screen), the performance center, the Integration of Viper 4 Android and the dark style of SlimROM, which I ever used on my SGS i9100, too.

What could be better:
-changing statusbar+softkey color changing speed (faster)
-Viper 4 Android app control link in app drawer instead of only in settings/liquidsmooth/Equalizer

What would be good:
-CPU speed step integration like "just use xxx MHz, xxx MHz and xxxx MHz"

Bugs I've found yet:
-"Google Sound search error" pops up every now and then
(the odd thing is I havent got sound search, but in play store i cant de/install/update it. Found out the name of the apk is "Google Ears" and had to deinstall it over system app deinstaller )
-missing or false descriptions in Liquidsmooth menu/performance:
/data manager, /backup, /recovery, /build prop mods, /init.d tweaks, /WP Blur, /settings, /information
-false back button behavior when switching between liquidsmooth/performance settings
(instead of getting back to /Liquidsmooth it changes back to every undercategory you were in before
-Swype broken on Android keyboard (but may be CM or GApps related)
1st April 2015, 11:38 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 323

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kackalarm

Oh, I didn't know that it's only the density that's changing, when going to 720x1280 screen size. Does anyone know how many ppi 720x1280 are, when 1080x1920 are 480ppi?

To Liquidsmooth:
It's a wonderful composition of an OS. I like every aspect of it, especially the use of linaro toolchain, the functionality, the color changing status bar + softkeys (finally a way to let the style fit in every screen), the performance center, the Integration of Viper 4 Android and the dark style of SlimROM, which I ever used on my SGS i9100, too.

What could be better:
-changing statusbar+softkey color changing speed (faster)
-Viper 4 Android app control link in app drawer instead of only in settings/liquidsmooth/Equalizer

What would be good:
-CPU speed step integration like "just use xxx MHz, xxx MHz and xxxx MHz"

Bugs I've found yet:
-"Google Sound search error" pops up every now and then
(the odd thing is I havent got sound search, but in play store i cant de/install/update it. Found out the name of the apk is "Google Ears" and had to deinstall it over system app deinstaller )
-missing or false descriptions in Liquidsmooth menu/performance:
/data manager, /backup, /recovery, /build prop mods, /init.d tweaks, /WP Blur, /settings, /information
-false back button behavior when switching between liquidsmooth/performance settings
(instead of getting back to /Liquidsmooth it changes back to every undercategory you were in before
-Swype broken on Android keyboard (but may be CM or GApps related)

Do you mean DPI? 320 or 300 is good. 340 works too.
The Following User Says Thank You to theoneofgod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theoneofgod Ad-Free
2nd April 2015, 12:37 AM |#110  

More
Codeworkx has fixed the video thumbnails! Can pls update liquid smooth too? Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to hondansx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hondansx Ad-Free
2nd April 2015, 02:58 PM |#111  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:

Codeworkx has fixed the video thumbnails! Can pls update liquid smooth too? Thanks!

+1, if you have time update liquid too, thank you very much!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tabo8226 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tabo8226 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)