FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.4.4] Unofficial LIQUIDSMOOTH Kitkat V3.2 for Huawei Honor 6

356 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,496
 
By spanorg, Senior Member on 18th February 2015, 03:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th February 2015, 01:57 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Could you please post screen shots or list down the additional extras please?
 
 
20th February 2015, 03:34 PM |#22  
panamera2011's Avatar
Senior Member
Pesche
Thanks Meter: 735
 
More
My Liquidsmooth v3.2 720p with ART enable, is a monster



The Following User Says Thank You to panamera2011 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift panamera2011 Ad-Free
20th February 2015, 03:44 PM |#23  
pk5720's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by kan_ranga

Could you please post screen shots or list down the additional extras please?

Screen shots are already posted..It includes various features from SlimKat and PA...like..
1. Full system-wide dark interfaces.
2.Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc.
3. Advanced battery savor settings.
4. Integrated superuser su.
5. Integrated system app remover.
6. Performance settings includes kernel tweaker
7. Dynamic color changer.
8. Customized animation options.
9. Liquid smooth sound which includes volume step adjustments, sound packs and much more..
10. Interface settings includes density changer etc.
And a lot many features..
Its really awesome...Thanks to codeworkx and sponorg for this great builds..

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamera2011

My Liquidsmooth v3.2 720p with ART enable, is a monster



Yup..its like a giant killer in antutu even..Awesome......
The Following User Says Thank You to pk5720 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pk5720 Ad-Free
20th February 2015, 03:52 PM |#24  
panamera2011's Avatar
Senior Member
Pesche
Thanks Meter: 735
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk5720

Screen shots are already posted..It includes various features from SlimKat and PA...like..
1. Full system-wide dark interfaces.
2.Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc.
3. Advanced battery savor settings.
4. Integrated superuser su.
5. Integrated system app remover.
6. Performance settings includes kernel tweaker
7. Dynamic color changer.
8. Customized animation options.
9. Liquid smooth sound which includes volume step adjustments, sound packs and much more..
10. Interface settings includes density changer etc.
And a lot many features..
Its really awesome...Thanks to codeworkx and sponorg for this great builds..

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------


Yup..its like a giant killer in antutu even..Awesome......

Antutu 44.100, I prefer using Geekbench because I consider it the best, AnTuTu seems made just for qualcomm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS4g8XcmogI
20th February 2015, 03:52 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudup

Maybe but you might experience a lot of force closes. You can always try.

Installed with wipes and reflashes a few times but have lots of issues with getting profiles to auto switch properly. Going back to stock cm11

Sent from my Honor 6 using XDA Free mobile app
20th February 2015, 04:04 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Hi @spanorg

Tried installing the CWM 6.0.5.1 given in FP. but does a boot Loop.
Managed to get another copy of same version but flashing the ROM ends up with Status 7 error.
Tried with CWM 6.0.5.0. Gives Status 7 Error.
20th February 2015, 04:09 PM |#27  
panamera2011's Avatar
Senior Member
Pesche
Thanks Meter: 735
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondansx

Installed with wipes and reflashes a few times but have lots of issues with getting profiles to auto switch properly. Going back to stock cm11

Sent from my Honor 6 using XDA Free mobile app

Strange, I have no problem with profiles
20th February 2015, 04:11 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Patra
Thanks Meter: 1,496
 
Donate to Me
More
If you have any problems try this before flashing:

- After wiping goto "Mounts & Storage" and select "Format cache" followed by "Format /data and /data/media"
20th February 2015, 04:16 PM |#29  
panamera2011's Avatar
Senior Member
Pesche
Thanks Meter: 735
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preeansh2175

Hi @spanorg

Tried installing the CWM 6.0.5.1 given in FP. but does a boot Loop.
Managed to get another copy of same version but flashing the ROM ends up with Status 7 error.
Tried with CWM 6.0.5.0. Gives Status 7 Error.

Have you tried the latest CWM of codeworkx 6.0.5.1_20150218?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=597
20th February 2015, 04:17 PM |#30  
TheTigerDeveloper's Avatar
Member
Flag Lecce
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by panamera2011

My Liquidsmooth v3.2 720p with ART enable, is a monster



OMG where can i edit battery icon?
I've looked everywhere but i haven't found anything
20th February 2015, 04:27 PM |#31  
pk5720's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Go to settings> liquid smooth> status bar > battery icon..

Sent from my Honor 6 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by preeansh2175

Hi @spanorg

Tried installing the CWM 6.0.5.1 given in FP. but does a boot Loop.
Managed to get another copy of same version but flashing the ROM ends up with Status 7 error.
Tried with CWM 6.0.5.0. Gives Status 7 Error.

Strange..it works well with codeworkx's latest cwm image...

Sent from my Honor 6 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes