Thanks Meter: 1,978

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

Android Open Source Project 9.0 Pie for Honor 6x

*** Beta Version ***

This rom is provided by the duo: @DarkJoker360 and @Askuccio_DROID

About
Code:
Android is an open source software stack created for a wide array of devices with different form factors. The primary purposes of Android are to create an open software platform available for carriers, OEMs, and developers to make their innovative ideas a reality and to introduce a successful, real-world product that improves the mobile experience for users.
Warning
Code:
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
Working
Code:
* Boot * Touchscreen * Adb * Audio * Bluetooth * Camera * Internal/External storage * Sensors * Wifi * RIL * NFC * Almost everything
Not Working
Code:
* Hotspot Wifi maybe there are some minor issues !
Note: At first boot maybe you will get a bootloop to bootanimation but after it your device will boot up.

Installation
Code:
* you must also have this recovery version installed : TWRP(make sure you got latest version installed!) * go to TWRP and do format data and then a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache) ! * install AOSP rom * flash gapps and root (optional) * reboot to system * Enjoy !!!
Download
NOTE: These gapps are unofficial and are in beta stage so you can maybe face a lot of crases. It is recommended to install it after first boot and once installed you need to unistall Setup wizard because it will crash a lot !

Credits
@Askuccio_DROID
@Flex1911
@phhusson
@haky 86

Kernel GPL policy: We are not violating kernel gps policy because we are making a treble based rom, so it is just a system image. Kernel is the default one provided by Huawei in Emui 8.x

I don' t have the device for testing, if you want faster releases please contribute for buying it. Thanks
DONATIONS

Regards !

XDA:DevDB Information
Android Open Source Project, ROM for the Honor 6X

Contributors
DarkJoker360
Source Code: https://github.com/DarkJoker360

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x unlocked bootloader
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 9.0
Beta Release Date: 2018-08-26

Created 2018-08-26
Last Updated 2018-08-27
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DarkJoker360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkJoker360 Ad-Free

26th August 2018, 09:00 PM |#2  
Honor Enthusiast
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Aradeo
Thanks Meter: 1,978

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
26th August 2018, 10:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
WOW, go to test
need are in emui 8, it's ok?
27th August 2018, 01:47 AM |#4  

More
@DarkJoker360

I have tried to install it, but it has not been possible for me, all the TWRP I have found for EMUI 8 only open in read only mode, and they do not let unblock pa partition data.
Do you know if there is a recovery that works correctly?
The Following User Says Thank You to vicent76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vicent76 Ad-Free
27th August 2018, 01:54 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
volte is ok?
27th August 2018, 02:58 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicent76

@DarkJoker360

I have tried to install it, but it has not been possible for me, all the TWRP I have found for EMUI 8 only open in read only mode, and they do not let unblock pa partition data.
Do you know if there is a recovery that works correctly?

Try this guide will boot fine

https://forum.xda-developers.com/hon...india-t3830387
27th August 2018, 05:48 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
mtp doesn't work
27th August 2018, 01:50 PM |#8  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag srinagar
Thanks Meter: 107

Donate to Me
More
But where is the TWRP ??
27th August 2018, 10:37 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh006

Try this guide will boot fine

https://forum.xda-developers.com/hon...india-t3830387

I can not install it
the twrp are not defaulted in write mode, and even placing it manually, something fails, because in the installation it gives me a lot of errors.
It would possibly work with a micro SD but at this moment I do not have it.
I have to pass the files by ADB, but as I say, at the time of installation it gives a writing problem. If I go to the next step, erecovery to 15% exclaims error and restarts.
I will wait for some TWRP for MIUI 8 functional, while I will continue testing the OpenKirin, which are installed by ADB
27th August 2018, 11:55 PM |#10  

More
OK, I got it
following the steps, but having no microSD it is important to put the files in the root directory using the ADB push command, after making the wipes
Also important to go to mount and put it in read / write mode

to see if it works well and serves for daily use
28th August 2018, 04:04 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
hwcomposer issue solved?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)