Honor 7i / Huawei ShotX ATH-UL01C432 6.0.1 OTA Update (Europe)

Search This thread

Ciekaw

Oct 7, 2016
Tak miałem tą wersję zainstalowana i chyba do niej wrócę. Double tap nie działa mi też na b180 i jakoś mi nie potrzeba. Wydaje mi się że bateria lepiej trzymała na 6.0.
Ciekawe czy będzie kiedyś opcja na lineage os ale chyba za mało znany tel.

So I had this version installed and I think I'll come back to it. Double tap does not work for me on b180 and somehow I do not need. I think the battery is better at 6.0.
I wonder if there will ever be an option on the lineage os but probably not much known this phone.

Last edited:

dvdix

Jul 7, 2012
Szczecin
Nothing has changed? No fully working B300? That is strange but in my B180 finger scanner and double tap works fine. But generally the ROM is very lazy ;)

lesdud

Jan 27, 2010
Jak wrócić z wersji B300 do B130 lub innej. Mam pobraną pełną wersję B130 i podczas aktualizacji dochodzi do 5% długo stoji w miejscu a potem telefon się restartuje.
Dodam, że w menu aktualizacji nie mam opcji aktualizacji z folderu lokalnego i próbę aktualizacji muszę wymuszać kombinacją VOL+andVOL-andPWR

How to get back from version B300 to B130 or other. I have downloaded the full version of B130 and during the update comes to 5% of long stands in place and then the phone is restarting.
I would like to add that in the update menu I do not have the option to update from the local folder and I have to force VOL + andVOL-andPWR to try to update it

hassanjavaid8181

Jan 9, 2016
Jak wrócić z wersji B300 do B130 lub innej. Mam pobraną pełną wersję B130 i podczas aktualizacji dochodzi do 5% długo stoji w miejscu a potem telefon się restartuje.
Dodam, że w menu aktualizacji nie mam opcji aktualizacji z folderu lokalnego i próbę aktualizacji muszę wymuszać kombinacją VOL+andVOL-andPWR

How to get back from version B300 to B130 or other. I have downloaded the full version of B130 and during the update comes to 5% of long stands in place and then the phone is restarting.
I would like to add that in the update menu I do not have the option to update from the local folder and I have to force VOL + andVOL-andPWR to try to update it
You need a rollback package to go back from higher version to lower version firmware..

trol_sg

Oct 22, 2014
Anyone can help to transfer Emui 4 android 6.0 chinese roms to European model? There are some stable ones ([HRT_ycjeson]荣耀7I全网通 EMUI4.0B398 精简ROOT 杜比音效 优化版 - http://club.huawei.com/thread-12314579-1-1.html). It would be really nice to install them in our devices keeping our modem (which support 3G 900/2100 + 4G 800/1800/2600) to bypass the bad situation of having just a 'beta' update to Marshmallow.

This device is not bad, it deserves at least 6.0 and its a real pity that Huawei only released the stable version for some markets (china and so on).

Besides that, the community didn't pay attention to it as seen because there's not lineage os and roms based on that.
Any Honor king @hassanjavaid8181, @gopinaidu771 wanna help? :D

Top Liked Posts