FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Download+Guide] BND-L24 Board Firmware | IDT Flash Software

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By zagingi, Junior Member on 23rd August 2019, 04:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
If anyone needs this, here is BND-L24 Board Firmware, IDT Flash Tool, Drivers, and Instructions to enter EDL Mode and Flash the board software

**Flashing Board Software should be a final option. If you are still able to flash/boot into TWRP, HuRu or HWOTA would be a better option**

Download :https://drive.google.com/file/d/108u...ew?usp=sharing

Image I forgot to add to archive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bp_...ew?usp=sharing

1.) Take Back Cover Off Phone (Watch a disassembly video from youtube for the Honor 7X if you do not know how)
Basically you use a guitar pick or pry tool around the edges

2.) Unscrew the plate above the battery and take it off

3.) Under the plate you took off, there should be a black connector for the battery, use tweezers or something to take that off

4.) Plug USB into either computer or phone, but not both

5.) place the tips of the tweezers to the 2 Short Points ( See Image )

6.) reattach battery connector

7.) While holding the 2 short points with tweezers, plug the phone into your computer

8.) Check Device Manager that your Phone is detected as COM Port

9.) Open IDT

10.) Add the Board Firmware .xml

11.) Press Start

12.) Put the dload folder on a SD Card and insert it into your phone

13.) Once your phone starts, in one of the manufacturer apps, there is an option for SD Card Update

14.) Once that's installed, you can now use HuRu, FunkyHuawei, DCPhoneix or whatever you prefer to go to stock firmware
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zagingi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zagingi Ad-Free
8th October 2019, 09:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
THANK YOU! This helped a ton, I was in quite the situation! Black screen and only fastboot. But now I have neither so i have to do it again. Is there any chance you have the firmware for Nougat? That would be nice, as the current one is Ice Cream Sandwich.
Awesome!

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

THANK YOU! This helped a ton, I was in quite the situation! Black screen and only fastboot. But now I have neither so i have to do it again. Is there any chance you have the firmware for Nougat? That would be nice, as the current one is Ice Cream Sandwich.
Awesome!

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Nevermind, I just realized the dload file you included is what i was looking for xD. And here I was trying to manually root with adb shell to somehow flash nougat from the OS. A very roundabout way to go about it i know, but there was that image verify thing...heh.

Thanks! This really helped.
8th October 2019, 10:35 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quick question, how did you get the crc files for each partition? Also can they be edited?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)