Honor 7 x BND-AL00 Need Stock official global rom

Search This thread

daleylay

Jan 10, 2010
Need help, i have Chinese version model BND-AL00, build number BND-AL00C00B201, i wanna flash the global stock rom and i can't be sure what is the stock ROM that i can use, please advise, thanks.

shashank1320

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
Is your bootloader unlocked? If not you cant. If yes, then you may search for global rom on firmware finder app. It should be C900 rom

daleylay

Jan 10, 2010
Is your bootloader unlocked? If not you cant. If yes, then you may search for global rom on firmware finder app. It should be C900 rom

The phone was SU preloaded, i think the bootloader should already unlocked, i have the "Firmware finder Huawei App" installed on the my phone, but i couldn't sure the rom to download, based on the current build number BND-AL00C00B201, there are two OTA availlable, but is it still the same chinese rom?

mrmazak

Jun 16, 2013
Blu Vivo XL
BLU R1 HD
The phone was SU preloaded, i think the bootloader should already unlocked, i have the "Firmware finder Huawei App" installed on the my phone, but i couldn't sure the rom to download, based on the current build number BND-AL00C00B201, there are two OTA availlable, but is it still the same chinese rom?

The FF app uses the device model. But you can manually add any model you want to search for.

So try and add Bnd- al00c900

Also try bond-al00c900

But you may be out of luck with that.
I use searched the FF website, there was no C900 firmware for ANY bnd Device listed

Last edited: