FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Honor 7X Specs and Pics Leaked

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,006

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 30th August 2017, 02:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Honor 7X Specs and Pics Leaked

The Honor 6X was one of my favorite budget phones of last year. It came out in October of 2016 and the next release is expected to come out in October as well. Here are all the rumors about the phone so far:

Price
The expected launch price for the Honor 7X is $225 USD. This is around the same price as the 6X which launched at just a little over $200 as well. This keeps the 'X' model phone as one of the best values that Honor has to offer.

Design
If the pictures above are accurate, we will be seeing a completely new design for the Honor 7x. This would be a great change since the 6x and 5x seemed to struggle to find their identity in this department.

Display
It shouldn't be a surprise that the Honor 7X will most likely come with a 1080x1920 display. Once again, we will probably see the same 5.5" screen size as well.

Storage
For storage options there will be 32GB and 64GB models. No word on if the SD card slot will still be there, but Honor has been pretty consistent with offering an SD card slot in all of their phones. There is no reason to expect not to see it in the 7X

Camera
As for the camera it's expected to have a dual-camera setup with 12MP monochrome sensor + 12MP RGB sensor.

Battery
Honor may be going for a massive 4000 mAh battery in the Honor 7X. This would be the most significant upgrade for this new device.

Chipset and RAM
Expect to see the Kirin 670 which is a mid-range chipset. There will most likely see 4GB of RAM in this phone, just like the previous 6X.

That's everything that is known about this phone so far.

Source: Stuff.tv
The Following User Says Thank You to XDARoni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDARoni Ad-Free

30th August 2017, 03:55 PM |#2  
Honor Addict
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 640

More
This phone initially has been presented with the name Honor V9 Mini, but yesterday an unknown device received a 3C certification in China, revealing the phone's true name: Honor 7X. I read that the price will be around 1499 Yuan for the 32GB variant and 1799 Yuan for the 64GB, something like 188€ for the 1st and 224€ for the 2nd. The operative system should be Nougat 7.1 with EMUI 5.1, and it should mantain the same position of the central fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone, as the 6X. It should have an USB type-A port, and the hexa-core CPU should have 2 Moscow custom cores on 2,2 GHz, 4 Cortex A-53 cores on 2 GHz and the GPU should be a Mali-G7-MP4. Sadly, the good old 3,5mm audio jack should be missing. Oh yes, i've seen these 2 pictures that looks exactly the same phone from the picture in OP.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	id694590.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	4257340   Click image for larger version

Name:	id694589.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	4257341  
30th August 2017, 06:45 PM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag rajahmundry
Thanks Meter: 634

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSkull23

This phone initially has been presented with the name Honor V9 Mini, but yesterday an unknown device received a 3C certification in China, revealing the phone's true name: Honor 7X. I read that the price will be around 1499 Yuan for the 32GB variant and 1799 Yuan for the 64GB, something like 188€ for the 1st and 224€ for the 2nd. The operative system should be Nougat 7.1 with EMUI 5.1, and it should mantain the same position of the central fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone, as the 6X. It should have an USB type-A port, and the hexa-core CPU should have 2 Moscow custom cores on 2,2 GHz, 4 Cortex A-53 cores on 2 GHz and the GPU should be a Mali-G7-MP4. Sadly, the good old 3,5mm audio jack should be missing. Oh yes, i've seen these 2 pictures that looks exactly the same phone from the picture in OP.

Kirin based?
30th August 2017, 07:27 PM |#4  
Honor Addict
Flag Milan

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venugopalu007

Kirin based?

Yeah, SoC Kirin 670
30th August 2017, 07:29 PM |#5  
Flag rajahmundry

More
Quote:

Yeah, SoC Kirin 670

Thanks 😀

I thought the GPU is not soo good.and battery size is low .
30th August 2017, 08:18 PM |#6  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag Oujda
Thanks Meter: 668

More
Type A usb is the only letdown here
30th August 2017, 09:29 PM |#7  
Honor Addict
Flag Milan

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venugopalu007

Thanks 😀

I thought the GPU is not soo good.and battery size is low .

You're welcome. Battery size should be 4000 mAh, to me isn't that low compared to other batteries
31st August 2017, 03:52 AM |#8  
Flag rajahmundry

More
Quote:

You're welcome. Battery size should be 4000 mAh, to me isn't that low compared to other batteries

Me to, battery on honor 8 pro is pretty good performed.
31st August 2017, 12:59 PM |#9  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 1,229

More
What? Why usb type A port its not logical and why no headphone jack!! Do they want to ruin their phones
31st August 2017, 01:59 PM |#10  
Honor Addict
Flag Milan

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oae08

What? Why usb type A port its not logical and why no headphone jack!! Do they want to ruin their phones

Dunno about the USB, but as i observed from recent reviews about recent devices on tech sites, the remotion of the headphone jack is a bad choice that other OEMs already took in consideration from at least one year on other phones... An example? There's a rumor saying that the Google Pixel 2 won't have it. It's only a rumor, but even the idea scares me.
31st August 2017, 02:25 PM |#11  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag Oujda
Thanks Meter: 668

More
Removing the headphone jack is a bad choice, especially for a mid-range device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honor

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)