Ultimate solution for a phone maybe bricked/dead ?

Search This thread

Krystal666

May 8, 2017
After many attemps of updating phone, it always failed, my phone was rooted and unlocked, i thought to get it worked, it was necessary to relock phone, and unfortunately, i used a program called SRKtools where it was possible to relock phone but this tool wasn't compatible with honor 8 pro, and as a result it booted and stayed stuck on huawei eRecivery only...So it means everything has been deleted (system, data, boot, etc...).

In fastboot and rescue mode, the status is:
Phone relocked
FRP lock

Everything command flash for sending failed in fastboot mode....and every firmware flash on Sd Card (using Huawei eRecovery with holding power + vol up + vol down) failed too, and the reason is...because i forgot to unroot device.

Today i went to a Huawei repair service center, and after diagnostic, the staff could not do anything with their equipments.

So my question is, what can i do with a phone locked, frp lock, rooted, with no system.img, no boot, no modem, no data ?

Should i contact huawei customer service ? and tell them if the warranty can work ?

I'm really stuck now...

Last edited:

Krystal666

May 8, 2017
So my question is, what can i do with a phone locked, frp lock, rooted, with no system.img, no boot, no modem, no data ?

You need again unlocked bootloader but probaly FRP stay locked if u cant boot to rom. Probably u need to use DC phoenix is strong tool for unbricking Huawei phones

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Yes u can contact service but say him your phone was dead after trying to update them, you must a little lie
Thanks for trying to help me, really appreciated :)
I don't know too much about DC phoenix, its paid version ? I saw some videos, looks complicated to use, i have to give a try.

As for contact service, i'm gonna try to lie little bit, lol, but should i contact the reseller (french website "Rue du Commerce") where i bought the phone ? or Huawei/Honor (vmall Europe) compagny ?

PalakMi

Aug 18, 2016
Oujda
Thanks for trying to help me, really appreciated :)
I don't know too much about DC phoenix, its paid version ? I saw some videos, looks complicated to use, i have to give a try.

As for contact service, i'm gonna try to lie little bit, lol, but should i contact the reseller (french website "Rue du Commerce") where i bought the phone ? or Huawei/Honor (vmall Europe) compagny ?
Yeah, DC Phoenix is paid

Krystal666

May 8, 2017
Hey guys ! I solved my problem with DC phoenix.....F.U.C.K !!!! (sorry ;)
Thank you guys for supporting me :victory:

Everything has been updated on my phone from the firmware B130 UPDATE.APP injected in DC Phoenix (v.39) via fastbootmode, and now i have everything locked like it was before, and now, in developer setting, i can enable/disable oem (for further unlocking bootloader with activation code).

And my big surprise was....none of my datas were deleted, they were still on my phone and untouched !

Now i can update my phone from B130 to B183 via OTA :)

Edit: This story will have cost me 15 euros :eek:, i can sleep now :)

Last edited:

PalakMi

Aug 18, 2016
Oujda

Everything has been updated on my phone from the firmware B130 UPDATE.APP injected in DC Phoenix (v.39) via fastbootmode, and now i have everything locked like it was before, and now, in developer setting, i can enable/disable oem (for further unlocking bootloader with activation code).

And my big surprise was....none of my datas were deleted, they were still on my phone and untouched !

It's better to spend 15€ rather than having a +500€ dead phone.
Anyway, enjoy :highfive:

venugopalu007

Jun 9, 2017
rajahmundry

Wow really great , it is helpful to make a complete guide in guides section.

Kameyuu

Aug 22, 2017

Same here. Completely bricked DUK-L09 with firmware DUK-L09D432B130, couldn't do anything, system wiped.
At least, it unlocked the phone, it worked fine. Cost me 15€ too, but I believe it was worth it. Spent 2 days farming google to find a solution.

Reactions: Krystal666

Krystal666

May 8, 2017
Same here. Completely bricked DUK-L09 with firmware DUK-L09D432B130, couldn't do anything, system wiped.
At least, it unlocked the phone, it worked fine. Cost me 15€ too, but I believe it was worth it. Spent 2 days farming google to find a solution.

Hehe, i know what you lived and felt, lol ;)

jayesh 95.

May 20, 2016
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi 12 Pro

would please tell what exactly you have done to unbrick your device because i have same issue with my honor 8 pro (DUK-L09) its showing PHONE unlocked and FRP lock in fastboot mode. plz help!!

jayesh 95.

May 20, 2016
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi 12 Pro
After many attemps of updating phone, it always failed, my phone was rooted and unlocked, i thought to get it worked, it was necessary to relock phone, and unfortunately, i used a program called SRKtools where it was possible to relock phone but this tool wasn't compatible with honor 8 pro, and as a result it booted and stayed stuck on huawei eRecivery only...So it means everything has been deleted (system, data, boot, etc...).

In fastboot and rescue mode, the status is:
Phone relocked
FRP lock

Everything command flash for sending failed in fastboot mode....and every firmware flash on Sd Card (using Huawei eRecovery with holding power + vol up + vol down) failed too, and the reason is...because i forgot to unroot device.

Today i went to a Huawei repair service center, and after diagnostic, the staff could not do anything with their equipments.

Should i contact huawei customer service ? and tell them if the warranty can work ?

I'm really stuck now...
no its paid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.