The application is based on working with fastboot and adb modes of Huawei and Honor smartphones. Allows you to perform many actions with any device on the processor Kirin and Qualcomm. If you are new to Huawei devices, the utility will help open the bootloader, put TWRP, get root and so on without knowing the command line. For the advanced — it’s an affordable and powerful utility instead of the command line. The utility of the utility grows every day.
The utility’s functionality is divided into BASIC and ADVANCED. Basic have all supported devices. Advanced, only those whose full support is claimed.
Advanced is marked in orange color below.
- Auto-update to the current version (updates itself)
- Change the language of the utility (Rus / Eng)
- Installing Custom Recovery / eRecovery (TWRP)
- Assistant for installing custom SuperSu (Root)
- Reboot to Recovery | eRecovery | Fastboot & Rescue mode
- Custom firmware BOOT.img
- Firmware flashing from the firmware Boot, cust, recovery, system
- Unlock / Lock bootloader (with saving code locally and in the cloud Team MT)
- Unscrewing (Unbrick)
- Installing All Drivers for Huawei Devices
- Install Huawei HiSuite
- Installing Huawei Update Extractor
- Installing DC Unlocker
- Enabling hidden / disabled EMUI functions without Root
- Installing TWRP from the online db
- SuperSu Installation from the online db
- Installing the recovery.img, recovery2.img and boot.img from the from online db
- Installing the recovery.img, recovery2.img and boot.img
- SuperSu Installation
- TWRP Installation
Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10 (Windows XP not available)
MAC OS — through Parallels.
Requirements: Install when requesting .NET 4.5.2+
Russian Interface: Yes
English interface: Yes
Project Website: www.pro-teammt.ru - in development.
Support: Chat in telegrams, and help with utility issues a decision (RUS/ENG)
News: TeamMT News channel (RUS)
Tutorials: TeamMT YOUTUBE channel (RUS)
Developer: inside!out / Team MT /
[TOOL] Huawei Multi-Tool v8 by Team MT, Tool/Utility for the Honor 8
inside!out, greatslon, virusplus, redhaos (4pda), wolfhound88 (4pda), vovan1982 (4pda)
Beta Release Date: 2017-12-08
Last Updated 2018-02-05