Originally Posted by inside!out
Hello! Can I ask for your help again?
After unbricking my FRD-AL 10 phone following your other day's advice with DC Phonix and the update175 file, my FRD-AL10 phone was running EMUI 4.1, Android 6.0, FRD-AL10C00B175.
I decided to remove all Chinese stuff on my phone and I followed this guide:
- 'NEW' [GUIDE] [REBRAND] HONOR 8 To FRD-L19,09 https://forum.xda-developers.com/hon...-8-to-frd-l19-
t3632220 because reading it all I read that many users have been able to turn their FRD-AL10 into a FRD-L19 or at least that I understand.
- I unblocked the bootloader
- flashed the twrp
- rooted my phone
- backupped my OEM Info with twrp
and I started to follow the guide so:
- I downloaded the FRD-L19C432B131-hw-eu-OPU_TWRP_FRD.zip file from here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B63...l1d2d4Mnc/view
- copied the zip to my SD card and rebooted my device to TWRP recovery
- format data
- flashed the zip.
While the TWRP was flashing the zip file I saw that TWRP was writing UPDATE.app when at some point the display went off and the phone stopped responding and seemed to be in the same condition as before in the other days when I faced the "black screen fastboot issue ".
Panicky, I used DC Phoenix to flash again update175 and now I'm in trouble because if I go into device info I read:
- Model Number FRD
- Build Number FRD-C00B175.
There is practically no match between device model and firmware, right?
This means that:
- I can't find OTA updates like before
- The Product ID has changed from before
- if i put in fasbtoot / rescue mode i see green PHONE LOCKED, FRP LOCKED
Do you know how to help me?
Here some pics: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...nlpazhTeGpTQWM