How do I upgrade my phone to 7.0 manually

Search This thread

tarek_m93

Apr 21, 2013
my phone is FRD-L09 and when ever I download android 7.0 from the phone it downloads "NRD90M test-keys" with no keyboard or bluetooth

Last edited:

tarek_m93

Apr 21, 2013
I tried with dload method but it always fail on 5% IAM on mm and I am sure that it's qthe correct package

brljak83

Aug 4, 2011
Sarajevo
I tried with dload method but it always fail on 5% IAM on mm and I am sure that it's qthe correct package

Hii again..
Hope that this will help you how to use FF and that you will see how to change the proxy

Look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpeZOK7ATB8&t=124s

One more thing...
In FF you need to choose the latest firmware BUT wich has the mv pf at the end.. couse all others are not
flashable right now..there will be maybe some newer firmware for your phone but as I said not flashable..

And you should do this..
After downloading the firmware it will ask you to update.. then you should choose later NOT update now

And do this
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=72179525&postcount=36

Or just read the page 4 and page 5 in here
https://xdaforums.com/honor-8/help/firmware-b386-frd-l09-t3600156/page4

Reactions: nico97470

tarek_m93

Apr 21, 2013
Can't find a 380 version with mv There's only 360 should I download it? Or the problem will happen again?

nico97470

May 26, 2014
Mamoudzou
Hi @tarek_m93
Which version have you got? Where did you buy your H8?
Someone, in France, mets the same problem ( same build version) ( Frandroid Forum)!
Best regards

brljak83

Aug 4, 2011
Sarajevo
No it needs to be mv pf not just mv and go ahead read a bit more couse I gave you all the instructions you need..
And you need to reed it and do it step by step or you will fail to update it
?

tarek_m93

Apr 21, 2013
Well, I can't find 380 that have mv pf in ff finder should I go and download the 360 one?

Last edited:

brljak83

Aug 4, 2011
Sarajevo
Always got stuck at 5% and fail any help?

When at 5%?
You must give some more info when asking for help
Stuck at download or at flashing
If at download, did you choose the mv pf file?
And one important thing
When changing the proxy you just need with that proxy setting to check for your firmware.. then send the info to updater after that you go to stock huawei settings and check for update and it should give you the firmware wich you have choosen
BUT dont check download update
First go and make proxy settings as they where
Theb come back to stock settings and check download update it should start over the normal connection

But give us more detail where exactly you get stuck

aedel

Apr 29, 2017
khubar
If you are always stuck at some point in your upgrade process, your phone firmware might be a rollback package or not upgradable. I would suggest you to downgrade it to Android 6.0 by installing the right firmware (if FRD-L09C185 is your current firmware, you have to install the same firmware, a) the rollback package and b) the firmware) from consumer.huawei.com website.

Once you are successful, it will automatically upgrade your firmware via OTA up to the latest firmware of Android 7.0. Make it sure to backup your files first using Hisuite before downgrading.

tarek_m93

Apr 21, 2013
Okay all was alright untill 50% of flashing the frimware and then it's faild with another message that says" faild to check the update package
Please downle the package again" What is this? Anyway Am now downloading the frimware again and will give it another try

brljak83

Aug 4, 2011
Sarajevo
Okay all was alright untill 50% of flashing the frimware and then it's faild with another message that says" faild to check the update package
Please downle the package again" What is this? Anyway Am now downloading the frimware again and will give it another try

Once you have it downloaded check the install later box
Then proceed with the dload method where you move the extracted files first to new folder called dload on the sd card..and then do the dial and choose firmware upgrade
I think this will succeed that way
Just look how to flash with the dload method
I gave you already the links to the thread
Its in the B386 thread on page 4 and page 5
Read that one
Hope this will help
I had the same issue
First it did not want to download
Than it did not want to flash
But I was successfull after having followed the dload method

tarek_m93

Apr 21, 2013
Problem solved guys I have finally installed android 7 witout any problems thanks for helping me :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts