I'm posting this guide for flashing the B399 update for Honor 8 (FRD-L09C432)
BEFORE ALL: Your device will be not certified (apps like android pay won't work). I think that's problem is born because that's build is internal and not for international release so don't install unless you don't need these apps (netflix works normally). After that short excursus we can start!
I DON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED PHONES! I'VE TESTED THIS GUIDE BEFORE POSTING!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1) Your device
2) The 2 zips attached in 2nd post
3) ca. 30/40 minutes (for download and update your device)
FOLLOW THESE STEPS!
1) After you have downloaded these 2 zips you have to unzip them.
2) You will found 2 UPDATE.APP.
3) Create a folder in your MicroSD called dload and put first the UPDATE.APP from the upload.zip
4) Turn off the device and then press (and maintain pressed) VOL+/VOL-/PWR, it will start the installer.
5) Device reboot automatically: it will take about 10/15 mins to boot up
6) Make the same thing with the UPDATE.APP from the 2nd... That's will take much less time to flash and boot up
7) Make a total wipe (if you're facing issue)
8) Voilà! Le jeux sont fait!
1) 3D Panorama
2) 1st december patch
3) CRACK and BlueBorne fixed
4) Better connection (WiFi, Data, GPS and Bluetooth)
5) Every 3 days you have to put your pin instead of your fingerprint
6) Better performance and less RAM usage