Scrolling smoothness

Search This thread

spix123

Aug 28, 2013
hope they included an option to adjust the height of the navbar according to user preference

nope

accoridng to the chinese forum the reason height was increased is because many people were complaining about unresponsive back button but really it was people missing it because it was too short.

goorek

Dec 23, 2011
In recent Mate 9 anandtech review they talk about this issue as well, apparently it's being addressed by Huawei in future software update.

skeeterfood

Dec 11, 2010
Marion
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
The "bounce-back" effect when you hit the end of a list is set WAY TOO HIGH on this phone, especially in the notifications on EMUI 5. It's damn near impossible to read the last item in a list of notifications longer than the screen without being super-careful to move the list really slowly so it doesn't bounce all over the place, or accidentally close the notifications.

colinnwn

Apr 21, 2013
For me this phone has 2 speeds. Buttery smooth, or such terrible lag it is almost unusable. It can take 15 seconds to scroll 1 screen. I have to force reboot it at least once a day to get it to respond at all. System process, Chrome, and Facebook crash 10 or more times a day.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

tiguy99

Oct 3, 2007
Chicago
This is the fastest Android/ touch response phone I've used.

It's really good with instant touch response vs Samsung, One Plus etc.

For Android, it's very close to iPhone level touch response and in some cases it surpasses it.

No complaints here

sniperlife:D

Sep 3, 2017
This is the fastest Android/ touch response phone I've used.

It's really good with instant touch response vs Samsung, One Plus etc.

For Android, it's very close to iPhone level touch response and in some cases it surpasses it.

No complaints here
Agree. I can't imagine any more smoothness than this.

Sent from my DUK-L09 using XDA Labs

shashank1320

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
Scrolling is not that much smooth as we expect but certainly with EMUI 5 this has evolved and much better now.

Top Liked Posts