Remove All Ads from XDA

Fluid Navigation Gestures

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By @Deadpool96, Junior Member on 15th November 2018, 05:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Fluid Navigation Gesture

Installation

The app has a built-in option to hide the software navigation keys (if necessary) but it requires either root or a pc is required to grant a system permission.

Instructions:

1-Enable Developer Mode in the Android settings.
2- Enable USB Debugging
3- Install Adb (links bellow)
4- Run the following adb command to grant the

Permission:
Windows: adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE SETTINGS
macOS: Jadb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS

You can restore the navigation keys using the app or by run this
adb command:
Windows: adb shell wm overscan O,0,0,0
macOS: /adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0

Actions:
Back
Home
Recent apps
Toggle split screen
Open notifications
Open power dialog
Open quick settings
Launch Google search overlay
Open keyboard selector
Voice Search
Launch assistant
Launch app
Launch shortcut

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.fb.fluid
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to @Deadpool96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift @Deadpool96 Ad-Free
25th December 2018, 08:08 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys
So I am a beta tester and I made a review of the app with detailed instructions in my channel so for anyone interested to see and understand it

youtu.be/y1X3wQnEMBc
19th February 2019, 12:11 PM |#3  

More
I get an error when running the command: Bad argument: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown permission: android.permission.WRITE_SECURE
20th February 2019, 11:50 AM |#4  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 783

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenlientje

I get an error when running the command: Bad argument: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown permission: android.permission.WRITE_SECURE

The correct one is android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
25th February 2019, 10:59 AM |#5  

More
Regurding the fluid app
Hi its perfectly working on my note 9 as i want to remove the app please help me to remove the app the installation was done with the pc guide lines so any one who has the idea of how to remove the app from a note 9 as i did rwmove but the side still is thier
26th February 2019, 09:19 PM |#6  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 783

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasp45

Hi its perfectly working on my note 9 as i want to remove the app please help me to remove the app the installation was done with the pc guide lines so any one who has the idea of how to remove the app from a note 9 as i did rwmove but the side still is thier

Read the guide. It tell how you can do it.
Have you tried to reboot device after removing it?
9th March 2019, 10:52 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Force kill app not work! Pro version
What happens? @@Deadpool96
Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
10th April 2019, 11:21 AM |#8  

More
Unable to restore navigation keys on Yureka Black
I am using Yureka Black device and tried enabling fluid navigation. That worked well. But now i just want to restore my navigation keys but unable to do so. I tried from the app and from the ADB as well (adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0) but nothing works. Please help. I have tried rebooting and all
4th May 2019, 02:44 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Twrp
Any devs can make a flashble zip for granting cammand through twrp? I iz noob.
The Following User Says Thank You to laxman kondhalkar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laxman kondhalkar Ad-Free
4th September 2019, 04:06 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
does not work on Android 10, quits immediately (Google Pixel 3)
29th September 2019, 08:59 PM |#11  

More
Recent apps
Hi, a little help here.

i have a oneplus 7 (not pro), and i installed FNG in august, and i absolutely loved it

but, since this week's update (i think on sep 21), the gesture for "previous app" changed its behavior. instead of showing the 3 previous app (one swipe changed to the latest, a second one to the one before, a third the one before, and then returning to show the previous app). it was super useful because i drive a cab and could change between 4 apps with ease while driving without little distraction, and also because recent apps has to rotate because it does not support landscape mode anymore (DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT, but any help on that would be also very useful).

now, it only shows the last app, and when on android auto it's common that it shows that, which only block the screen and is completely useless.

so, i'm willing to send a lot of good vibrations to whoever can help me with that (that's a once in a lifetime offer, guys). thanks for any help you can offer with this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)