Which is Best Screen Protector for Honor 8X?

Search This thread

Naman242

Oct 17, 2017
Ahmedabad
Hi. I am searching for Honor 8X Screen Protector . I have found some on amazon.in but their review are too bad. So if you are using please preferred me in your reply

eriguy

Dec 27, 2018
I have used ibywind glass protector for other phones and they were good. Anyone have tried ibywind for Huawei Honor 8X?

Ulfrik

Nov 9, 2018
I own this one https://www.ebay.fr/itm/2-2x-Honor-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649 for a week and the result is very great with a mat finish :good:

Sounds interesting, I might give it a try. Does it fit fully the screen? Also, could you tell me if it plastic or tempered glass?

I had previously ordered on amazon the "widamin 2pack" which claims to be designed for 8X and receive a 'Amazon choice' award but doesn't fit the screen! Too small. What a disappointment.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

As said in another post, the 8X screen is surprisingly fragile... Mine never felt or anything, but I notice quite a number of micro scratches (not visible when screen is lighted, but still, it is worrying!). Defintely need good screen protector.

Last edited:

crazynitro66

Aug 29, 2018
France
Sounds interesting, I might give it a try. Does it fit fully the screen? Also, could you tell me if it plastic or tempered glass?

I had previously ordered on amazon the "widamin 2pack" which claims to be designed for 8X and receive a 'Amazon choice' award but doesn't fit the screen! Too small. What a disappointment.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

As said in another post, the 8X screen is surprisingly fragile... Mine never felt or anything, but I notice quite a number of micro scratches (not visible when screen is lighted, but still, it is worrying!). Defintely need good screen protector.

Yes it covers the full screen, apart of the curved edges of the screen (like the original screen protector). It is a plastic protector

Leolucas07

Feb 28, 2019
One of my friend using Gadgetshieldz screen protector, He was totally satisfied with the screen protector and No issues was found till now.

brianzion

Jul 15, 2012
HAMPSHIRE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190405_231028.jpg
    Screenshot_20190405_231028.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 253

FERROS73

Nov 2, 2014
OMOTON Full cover black. The same that in previous post but full screen and black.

Perfect for me. Covers full screen with rounded edges, oleophobic protection and very good tactile response.

Regards,

Reactions: GalaxyKnight

Top Liked Posts