Stuck in famous bootloop and need help on extracting data

Search This thread

jacky_lee_16

Jul 29, 2010
Hi guys, my 8x max(y max in malaysia) suddenly having infinity loop at logo screen. I want to backup my files inside my phone. I have tried fastboot to temporary boot recovery rom, but i couldn't because the bootloader is locked. Recovery mode i couldn't boot into it. Tried hisuite but it is not detecting my phone. I asked service center(in my place) they could do nothing but format. I did some search at online but no luck. Anyone any help? I really need to pull my picture out from my phone....:crying::crying:

Matteo Mit.

May 31, 2013
I have had your same issue with my JSN-AL00, China version, due to a drop by the water.
I have tried more or less what you have written, without success. But thanks to a hint that a user gave me, I solved my problem.
1. I totally discharged my phone (It took 3 long days) until 1% of charge or less
2. I plugged again my phone and, when it began to bootloop again, I start pressing contemporary Volume Down + Power OFF, trying to inject a spontaneous eRecovery process.
3. After several, many attempts, finally my eRecovery screen appears (it says there was a system error in upgrade. Bah?!) and I was able to boot manually and regularly it.

Be patient with step 3: you have to wait and hit the exact moment where the combination Vol Down + Power Off is definitely catched by Android.
If I remember correctly, I kept pressing - long and decisively - after the my hand felt the vibration of the start of the boot and I released my pressing a moment after blu honor logo appeared.

Hope this helps you, and let me know if it do.
Last but non least, sorry for my language, but English is not my mother tongue.

Inviato dal mio JSN-AL00a utilizzando Tapatalk

jacky_lee_16

Jul 29, 2010
I have had your same issue with my JSN-AL00, China version, due to a drop by the water.
I have tried more or less what you have written, without success. But thanks to a hint that a user gave me, I solved my problem.
1. I totally discharged my phone (It took 3 long days) until 1% of charge or less
2. I plugged again my phone and, when it began to bootloop again, I start pressing contemporary Volume Down + Power OFF, trying to inject a spontaneous eRecovery process.
3. After several, many attempts, finally my eRecovery screen appears (it says there was a system error in upgrade. Bah?!) and I was able to boot manually and regularly it.

Be patient with step 3: you have to wait and hit the exact moment where the combination Vol Down + Power Off is definitely catched by Android.
If I remember correctly, I kept pressing - long and decisively - after the my hand felt the vibration of the start of the boot and I released my pressing a moment after blu honor logo appeared.

Hope this helps you, and let me know if it do.
Last but non least, sorry for my language, but English is not my mother tongue.

Inviato dal mio JSN-AL00a utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks, i will try it