FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bluetooth stability issues?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By doomware, Junior Member on 19th October 2018, 07:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi folks,

I bought a Honor 8X last week, and until now I'm very satisfied, except for one thing: Bluetooth stability.

I use Bluetooth earbuds and speakers on a daily basis, and on all 3 devices I use, I'm encountering regular drops and stutters during audio playback.
I'm using the same devices with my previous phone, a OnePlus 3T, and I didn't get those issues (well, not BT related issues, I had other ones with that phone )

I'm also regularly having troubles to connect to my Anker speaker.

Anyone else is having this issue?

19th October 2018, 08:30 AM |#2  
Honor Supporter
Flag tenbury wells
Thanks Meter: 317

More
I use BT headset most evenings watching TV etc no pertic brand just cheap ones and not noticed any issue also had my 8x a week nearly

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
4th January 2019, 07:33 AM |#3  

More
I am facing same issue. Device paired but media audio and input device are disabled. Only showing device is paired
4th January 2019, 01:18 PM |#4  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag Oujda
Thanks Meter: 668

More
I don't have this issue, it's probably because of the software. If it's not solved with an update, then who knows what's causing the issue.
7th January 2019, 09:58 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radhey1

I am facing same issue. Device paired but media audio and input device are disabled. Only showing device is paired

I don't have this problem. It may be related to your bluetooth device. What is the bluetooth device you use?:○
7th January 2019, 11:54 AM |#6  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag Oujda
Thanks Meter: 668

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo have a dream

I don't have this problem. It may be related to your bluetooth device. What is the bluetooth device you use?:○

Well, he said that the bleutooth device worked perfectly with OP 3T, my guess is that the current software of the 8X is the issue.
21st January 2019, 10:06 AM |#7  

More
I fixed this by changing the bluetooth codec used in the developer settings.
1. Enable developer settings
2. Change the Bluetooth audio codec to SBC from aptX to SBC
23rd January 2019, 07:57 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomware

Hi folks,

I bought a Honor 8X last week, and until now I'm very satisfied, except for one thing: Bluetooth stability.

I use Bluetooth earbuds and speakers on a daily basis, and on all 3 devices I use, I'm encountering regular drops and stutters during audio playback.
I'm using the same devices with my previous phone, a OnePlus 3T, and I didn't get those issues (well, not BT related issues, I had other ones with that phone )

I'm also regularly having troubles to connect to my Anker speaker.

Anyone else is having this issue?

What's your Bluetooth headset?Have you turned off WiFi for a try?
29th January 2019, 10:15 AM |#9  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag Kochin
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecolour

I fixed this by changing the bluetooth codec used in the developer settings.
1. Enable developer settings
2. Change the Bluetooth audio codec to SBC from aptX to SBC

When I go to developer options, bt audio codec options are grayed out. Can't change anything...
7th February 2019, 06:11 AM |#10  

More
honor 8x cannot find or detect sony wi c300 bluetooth headset...although honor is very good when using it...i am very satisfied but i only regret in terms of connecting bluetooth headset.
11th April 2019, 10:17 AM |#11  

More
I have no issues with bluetooth, the range is better than my previous huawei P8 max and it doesn't randomly disconnect.

What case are you using? Metal bumpers may look cool but they kill bluetooth and cellullar signal.

Enviado desde mi ARE-AL00 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)