FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Even after downgrade to Oreo Google Play don't work

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By codedz, Junior Member on 26th March 2019, 03:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone,
I just dowgraded my Honor 8X using HiSuite from Pie to Oreo (JSN-AL00a 8.2.0.175(00)) and i'm facing the same problem Google play services is not working !
This Huawei policy really makes me disgusted
26th March 2019, 05:14 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codedz

Hi everyone,
I just dowgraded my Honor 8X using HiSuite from Pie to Oreo (JSN-AL00a 8.2.0.175(00)) and i'm facing the same problem Google play services is not working !
This Huawei policy really makes me disgusted

Im also downgrade, but after downgrade my version is 8.2.0.165. Where you find the .175 version.
The Following User Says Thank You to rakib1129 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rakib1129 Ad-Free
26th March 2019, 05:22 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakib1129

Im also downgrade, but after downgrade my version is 8.2.0.165. Where you find the .175 version.

I used HiSuite
does google play work for you after the downgrade ?
26th March 2019, 06:27 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codedz

I used HiSuite
does google play work for you after the downgrade ?

yap, working fine.
26th March 2019, 06:54 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakib1129

yap, working fine.

How you did to install Google Play ?
27th March 2019, 06:55 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codedz

Hi everyone,
I just dowgraded my Honor 8X using HiSuite from Pie to Oreo (JSN-AL00a 8.2.0.175(00)) and i'm facing the same problem Google play services is not working !
This Huawei policy really makes me disgusted

Goto device settings->Apps & Notification->Apps->Google Play Services->Storage->Clear cache & clear data.
30th March 2019, 05:57 PM |#7  
Younes_vd's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Hello everyone one. Somebody Help me pls
2 days ago I updated my honor 8x(jsn-l22) to android 9 and it was awful. I didn't like so I decided to downgrade to 8.1. I used hisuite to downgrade but the speed of downloading was really bad so I couldn't do it. So I gave it to someone to do it. He flashed the official (8.1.0 oreo) with some tool and when the flashing operation was in 99% it faced with an error user data part. And now my phone is running Android 8.1 but not correctly. The build number is changed to this
(chipset-miamic20 8.2.0.001(00X4)) and system UI is totally different and I don't know what to do now.
We tried to flash other versions but actually nothing is able to be flashed. It comes with error even at the first step of flashing. Every ROM we tried flashing all were unsuccessful and came with error.
Please if there is any way to fix this problem, let me know
The phone is stocked in this ROM.
Here is a screen shot of about device. I'm really disappointed HELP PLEASE.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190329-000124.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	4733769   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190329-000118.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	4733770   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190329-000109.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	4733771  
25th June 2019, 07:50 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santhosh362

Goto device settings->Apps & Notification->Apps->Google Play Services->Storage->Clear cache & clear data.

I did a full downgrade this more to oreo using hisute after the successful downgrade I then proceeded to use the tools to install Google play and services on the device after installation was complete I rebooted the device once it started back up I tried to laignch the play store which refused to proceed from the sign in screen.


Tried that and still having issues not really sure what would be the next step to get the service to work.
26th June 2019, 12:54 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frass5

I did a full downgrade this more to oreo using hisute after the successful downgrade I then proceeded to use the tools to install Google play and services on the device after installation was complete I rebooted the device once it started back up I tried to laignch the play store which refused to proceed from the sign in screen.


Tried that and still having issues not really sure what would be the next step to get the service to work.


Update I was successful in getting it to work after the downgrade I used the GMSanzhuangqi.apk. Prior to me starting the process of trying to get the google apps to work I initially installed the GMSanzhuangqi.apk and didn't run it per instructions. I installed the Google installer v2 and let it do its thing once that was done I rebooted and it didn't work play store or Google services didn't work either I was getting a blank white screen opened it and installed it. it will manually remove the google apps you may have manually installed before once that done the phone will automatically reboot once I has been rebooted use the Appgalery select China region from the setting and search for Google play store and install it. That's it hope this helps some one else.
3rd August 2019, 08:43 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
having the same problem after downgrade please help
3rd November 2019, 01:06 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
jsn-al00a 8.2.0.175 not update to EMUI 9
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes