FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

EMUI 9 update & Google Play Services on Honor 8X china version

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By codedz, Junior Member on 22nd March 2019, 12:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I updated my Honor 8X (JSN-AL00a) several days ago to the new EMUI 9 and it's a real mess because it's impossible now to install and to use Google Play Services throught GMS Installer
Any solution for that ?
The Following User Says Thank You to codedz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift codedz Ad-Free
22nd March 2019, 01:01 PM |#2  
Honor Supporter
Thanks Meter: 7

More
The same problem, I created topic few days ago, but no one can help us...
The Following User Says Thank You to moczu17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moczu17 Ad-Free
23rd March 2019, 04:52 PM |#3  
Honor Supporter
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Same problem here ....is there anyone here to help us.
25th March 2019, 06:05 AM |#4  

More
Same problem.pls help
25th March 2019, 06:05 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Same here 😐😒

[=codedz;79171014]I updated my Honor 8X (JSN-AL00a) several days ago to the new EMUI 9 and it's a real mess because it's impossible now to install and to use Google Play Services throught GMS Installer
Any solution for that ?[/QUOTE]
26th March 2019, 07:51 AM |#6  
Honor Supporter

More
Someone please mention xda huawei developer
29th March 2019, 05:34 AM |#7  

More
I got same problem with my honor 8x. Have Anyone help us?
30th March 2019, 03:11 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codedz

I updated my Honor 8X (JSN-AL00a) several days ago to the new EMUI 9 and it's a real mess because it's impossible now to install and to use Google Play Services throught GMS Installer
Any solution for that ?

How did you update? I still havent received the OTA
15th April 2019, 07:20 AM |#9  

More
After trying all the solutions and permutations, i get of the idea that the issue is in the EMUI blocking any request of any app and service that tries to sign in into the google account, including when you try to create a google account from the Add Accounts list after installing GMS (in fact apps crushing or other issues appear not during the installation but in the moment you try to sign in into your google account). Is there any way to add the google account and mask all the requests to the EMUI each time they are made? Does this make any sense?
15th April 2019, 10:39 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpasini

After trying all the solutions and permutations, i get of the idea that the issue is in the EMUI blocking any request of any app and service that tries to sign in into the google account, including when you try to create a google account from the Add Accounts list after installing GMS (in fact apps crushing or other issues appear not during the installation but in the moment you try to sign in into your google account). Is there any way to add the google account and mask all the requests to the EMUI each time they are made? Does this make any sense?

It does make sense but I don't know how to do it.
Can anybody please help? Phone is pretty useless now. I was trying to fix this problem I hard reset it among the other stuff I did and now I don't have any useful app.
17th April 2019, 01:12 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codedz

Any solution for that ?

la solution c'est de revenir en arrier vers EMUI 8 en utilisant le hisuite puis d'installer les service google avec le GMS installer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)