FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help my honor 8x bricked

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By MFAco, Junior Member on 24th May 2019, 11:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
My device died when I tried to install Pie Update by HiSuite and FirmwareFinder the message says "your device has loaded a different operating system"
I tried to install stock firmware by " dload " but i failed > This release is not compatible with the current version Please install the correct version
How can I restore my phone?

please help
4th July 2019, 11:03 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anything new?
Hello! Have you ever found a way to sort it out? same situation here.. I'd even contacted DC-Unlocker team and they said there's no plan for this model anytime soon!!

Seems to me that the only way to unbrick this phone is to purchase a bootloader and an FRP unlocking codes, that's frustrating because it's ridiculously expensive!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zaki4t For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zaki4t Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 07:21 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaki4t

Hello! Have you ever found a way to sort it out? same situation here.. I'd even contacted DC-Unlocker team and they said there's no plan for this model anytime soon!!

Seems to me that the only way to unbrick this phone is to purchase a bootloader and an FRP unlocking codes, that's frustrating because it's ridiculously expensive!!

my device is live by installing the correct last version of frimware 9.0 for my device version and region
26th August 2019, 10:18 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFAco

my device is live by installing the correct last version of frimware 9.0 for my device version and region

Hello, can you explain how to make it work? Even dload method doesn’t seem to work for me cause I get the ‘failed to install’ message (instead of saying that I’m on a different version or so)!! dload method never worked for me it’s like I had no sdcard inserted.

I would like to get a detailed tutorial since I’ve never had ‘dload’ method to work, I think I am missing something!
Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)