FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Huawei Honor 8x Max

905 posts
Thanks Meter: 199

By andromeda1968, Senior Member on 3rd February 2019, 03:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi with my honor 8x max I have problems with gmail notifications.....delay and other....sync problems... I prove every guide in web but nothing special....can you help me???
3rd February 2019, 03:35 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,071

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda1968

Hi with my honor 8x max I have problems with gmail notifications.....delay and other....sync problems... I prove every guide in web but nothing special....can you help me???

Did you whitelist those apps you are issue with?
3rd February 2019, 03:38 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Navajo reserve

More
only Gmail app notification mail---- but it's not the app it's the sync the problem...
don't receive the gmail mail.....but not always !!! the other apps are fine...WApp ecc
6th February 2019, 09:34 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Navajo reserve

More
the problem is the lockscreen.....when the phone is off for gmail very difficult notify...when I turn on the phone the gmail it's like unlocked and the mail arrives.
11th April 2019, 11:18 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda1968

the problem is the lockscreen.....when the phone is off for gmail very difficult notify...when I turn on the phone the gmail it's like unlocked and the mail arrives.

Go to battery settings and allow gmail to start on boot and to run on the background

Enviado desde mi ARE-AL00 mediante Tapatalk
13th November 2019, 03:29 PM |#6  
Flag winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
[BOUNTY] Unlocking Huawei bootloader
Bounty donations for Huawei 8x Max for bootloader unlock solution. As everyone knows Huawei decided to not offer bootloader unlock. There are many Huawei customers that have the 8x max. Is there anyone with the know how to find a unlock solution? I'm pledging $100 so far. Please offer donation to whoever can unlock the bootloader for ARE-AL00 all variants. Please Funky and global don't offer the unlock solution so don't mention them.

Regarding notification problems, the Chinese version is heavily synced to the Huawei server, and therefor there are delays in email debloating is the best solution.

ARE-AL00 Huawei 8x Max
29th November 2019, 10:31 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
adb this command:

adb shell dumpsys deviceidle disable

sync problems gone, it disables deep and light idle mode that prevents notifications to arrive on time. tested on 8x max are-l22hn
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honor-8x-max

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)