By Cipkomills, Junior Member on 30th August 2019, 02:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th September 2019, 09:05 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apelamod

Did you test hicare app with pc?

I did, tried the chinese hicare as well, no change, used a vpn as well (in that case it just got stuck)
16th September 2019, 08:33 PM |#12  

More
I have the same phone and the same problem. It was just a bad buy and we have to admit defeat: stuck on old Android, no way to unlock bootloader, can't get rid of Chinese bloatware, forcefully upgrading will break Google services. I ended up accepting defeat and bought another phone.
17th September 2019, 06:35 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saimanZA

I have the same phone and the same problem. It was just a bad buy and we have to admit defeat: stuck on old Android, no way to unlock bootloader, can't get rid of Chinese bloatware, forcefully upgrading will break Google services. I ended up accepting defeat and bought another phone.

I am on 9.1 and my Google service works great AL00
18th September 2019, 07:47 PM |#14  
Honor Supporter
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olojotob

I am on 9.1 and my Google service works great AL00

How you update to 9.1?
20th September 2019, 03:49 AM |#15  
Flag Halifax

More
Also stuck, but learnt something new
I got the same model from my mom after I asked her to grab me one on her trip to China. It immediately upgraded to to EMUI 9 when I got it but (I'm in Canada btw) but I realized no google services so i opted to downgrade. When I heard 9.1 allows for android I tried upgrading again but no luck, I've tried everything mentioned in this thread so far.

I'm a bit new to this but could the firmware that HiSuite flashed unto the device when downgrading be that of another model because my device is now showing as JKM-Al00b instead of JSN-Al00a. The former is the model for Huawei Enjoy 9 plus, which is a very similar device. Can anyone confirm this on their own device?And would this affect the update check?
20th September 2019, 03:01 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmvirut

I got the same model from my mom after I asked her to grab me one on her trip to China. It immediately upgraded to to EMUI 9 when I got it but (I'm in Canada btw) but I realized no google services so i opted to downgrade. When I heard 9.1 allows for android I tried upgrading again but no luck, I've tried everything mentioned in this thread so far.

I'm a bit new to this but could the firmware that HiSuite flashed unto the device when downgrading be that of another model because my device is now showing as JKM-Al00b instead of JSN-Al00a. The former is the model for Huawei Enjoy 9 plus, which is a very similar device. Can anyone confirm this on their own device?And would this affect the update check?

Please don't hijack this thread with a different problem, make a new thread instead
21st September 2019, 03:30 AM |#17  
Flag Halifax

More
Sorry about that. It's actually a similar issue I felt was worth mentioning.
29th September 2019, 09:39 AM |#18  

More
i think the only solution is to send the phone to china where i bought it to install me a Global rom, ask the seller and he says it can cost only $ 10.
30th September 2019, 05:46 PM |#19  

More
Any news on this?

I'm stuck on this too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)