FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Camera 6.0 - Working (EMUI-9,Android - 9.0, PIE)

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

Post Reply Email Thread
I found a new google camera apk that works on our device - Honor 8x.

Working:

1. Camera
2. Lens Blur
3. Panorama
4. Video
5. Photosphere

Not Working/Crashes:

1. Portrait Mode
2. Nightsight
3. Slow Motion
4. Photobooth

If Portrait mode and night sight start working, it would solve most of the problems. If there is some configuration, let me know. I am trying to make it work.

But Google camera 6.0 working on our device is a huge positive as the non-working features may be fixed in future updates if the developers think there are a lot of users using this device.

Strictly Mentioning - This is not my work, feel free to try other apks from google camera port download hub.

The apk is from @Arnova8G2 download page.

Please press thanks if it helped.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download link:
1. Google camera Hub: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcam...32219.1950.apk

2. Google Drive Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eA...3GupXRQ8cpSFl6
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saurav_xdadev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saurav_xdadev Ad-Free

8th April 2019, 07:20 PM |#2  
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Work HDR+?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurav_xdadev

I found a new google camera apk that works on our device - Honor 8x.

Working:

1. Camera
2. Lens Blur
3. Panorama
4. Video
5. Photosphere

Not Working/Crashes:

1. Portrait Mode
2. Nightsight
3. Slow Motion
4. Photobooth

If Portrait mode and night sight start working, it would solve most of the problems. If there is some configuration, let me know. I am trying to make it work.

But Google camera 6.0 working on our device is a huge positive as the non-working features may be fixed in future updates if the developers think there are a lot of users using this device.

Strictly Mentioning - This is not my work, feel free to try other apks from google camera port download hub.

The apk is from @Arnova8G2 download page.

Please press thanks if it helped.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download link:
1. Google camera Hub: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcam...32219.1950.apk

2. Google Drive Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eA...3GupXRQ8cpSFl6

It works but I'm not sure if the HDR + works.

However, what configuration do you have?
9th April 2019, 02:09 PM |#3  
Honor Supporter
OP Member
Flag Kathmandu

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djixon

Work HDR+?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

It works but I'm not sure if the HDR + works.

However, what configuration do you have?

HDR+ doesn't work. I have been trying.. Let's see.
9th April 2019, 02:12 PM |#4  
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

HDR+ doesn't work. I have been trying.. Let's see.

So what are the benefits of this gcam on the stock camera? the only improvement that I've seen is that video focuses better

Enviado desde mi JSN-L21 mediante Tapatalk
11th April 2019, 03:32 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Question Black screen
Hello, i have a problem when i open the camera app i get a black screen. How do i fix this? i have Honor 8X model JSN-L21

*EDIT* Fixed it by a simple restart.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarkusCZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MarkusCZ Ad-Free
12th April 2019, 03:23 PM |#6  
Honor Supporter
OP Member
Flag Kathmandu

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djixon

So what are the benefits of this gcam on the stock camera? the only improvement that I've seen is that video focuses better

Enviado desde mi JSN-L21 mediante Tapatalk

The fact that google camera works to this extent on Honor 8x is itself an improvement right?

Previously no version was compatible.

And if it the developers realises there is a huge user base that uses kirin devices, may be we can get a stable version in near future.
12th April 2019, 06:27 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The fact that google camera works to this extent on Honor 8x is itself an improvement right?

Previously no version was compatible.

And if it the developers realises there is a huge user base that uses kirin devices, may be we can get a stable version in near future.

It would be nice because I love Google Camera and I can only take photos with this port-app :/ which sucks but I have hope for the future. We need more things for Kirin devices.
24th April 2019, 04:43 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Optimized this gcam please for honour 8x
Please sir please optimize this app for us because we want to use this app in honor 8x
24th April 2019, 12:53 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rEx...EAMbC2sT-/view

For honor 8x,Working hdr but only for portrait mode, and image has negative colors during daytime, can be fixed easily by increasing warmth and saturation afterwards. And another problem is that in extremely white regions of a picture, it gets pink, so i will suggest to take pictures by decreasing the white balance. This port has far far better picture quality and sharpness than the stock camera app,but hdr will work only when picture is taken in portrait mode. Has a few issues, ignoring the two problems which i mentioned can be fixed easily, this port has far better clarity and sharpness.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#honor8x #googlecamera #gcam #kirin #honor

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)