Try it out...
i will suggest you the settings
Only you have to tweak the two settings ie, saturation and input model
1. Download the modified Google Camera apk here
2. Install the app;
3. Give all permissions,
4. Go to settings, "BSG MOD" --> Input Model --> Pixel XL for Rear & Front
5. Restart the app and go to settings --> BSG MOD --> Saturation --> Back Camera : Highlight Sat to 2.0 and Shadow Sat to 2.6
Front camera: Highlight Sat to 2.0 and Shadow Sat to 2.6
6. Restart the app [needed]
7. Go to settings --> advanced --> turn On all the switches except HEVC/H.265 one.
8. Restart the app [needed]
Enjoy Google Camera on your Kirin Devices especially i have tried on Honor play
- Camera (HDR+, ZSL, flash, zoom, front camera, raw, etc)
- Video (at 1080p)
- Portrait Mode, Panorama, Photo Sphere
Features NOT working:
- Slow motion
- hdr+ or enhanced not working on honor play front camera
- night sight
-Little blue tint...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|