Firmware Huawei Honor 9 STF-L09 - Stock service full rom

Search This thread

gengo69

Jul 10, 2017
after doing this, will it get new updates? or it will stock forever in Android 7?

Don't work with any firmware i try all (7-8-9) i try firmware service.(all block on 30%) ...i try with wifi ( get error package info) i try method firmware finder with modify dns but don't work....the phone don't go in fastboot mode ...only erecovery..... it's become a paperstone :crying:

oslo83

Don't work with any firmware i try all (7-8-9) i try firmware service.
These dload service firmware from OP are working when used on nougat andoid 7 for your device's region.
I'm suspecting your flashdrive or SDcard is the culprit : Test it with h2testw app for windows or f3read for linux/osx ; I think it's fake or defective.
You should only install the same dload region as your device region (Cxxx).
...i try with wifi ( get error package info) i try method firmware finder with modify dns but don't work....the phone don't go in fastboot mode ...only erecovery..... it's become a paperstone :crying:
The real question is what were the steps you made for it to brick...
-Better to open your own thread about that :).

Ci.dell

May 6, 2019
Don't work with any firmware i try all (7-8-9) i try firmware service.(all block on 30%) ...i try with wifi ( get error package info) i try method firmware finder with modify dns but don't work....the phone don't go in fastboot mode ...only erecovery..... it's become a paperstone :crying:
Oh, yeah me too. I've tried all the possibilities to do it, but it doesn't work. Let's just wait huawei to produce codes again haha. I emailed them and said that they're working on it. man, I wish i bought it before it stops producing codes haha. Let's just wait and see what will happen in the near future. or maybe there will be new updates. :eek::eek:

oslo83

Last edited:

sieghartRM

https://androidhost.ru/search.html

Search for STF or STANFORD
Then use your Browser's 'search' to highlight all C432 terms on page.
Then make your choice.

What are you calling UK version ?
vendor/country and C code ?
hw/eu C432 ?
or some special english's Cust ?

Well I was not sure if the UK version of Huawei Honor 9 has firmware built specifically for UK like Sony devices do.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA2 using XDA Labs

scarlet_venom

Jan 15, 2017
Can someone reupload the files to google drive or mega? I swear the download speed is super slow, where is it even hosted? South africa?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update Instructions:

• Normal update dload/update.app [Main firmware file]
    • Copy required vendor pack Example : [/dload/venrod/update_****_hw_eu.app] after rename the file in update.app
    • Update dload/update.app [Required vendor file]
    • Manually reset
    • Retry Normal update dload/update.app [Main firmware file]
    • Enjoy

Service repair firmware [ Скачать / Download ]
    File: STF-L09 C185B140 Saudi Arabia Iran Iraq United Arab Emirates Android 7.0 EMUI 5.1
    Model: STF-L09
    Build Number: C185B140
    Vendor: [ hw/meafnaf ]

File: STF-L09 C10B130 Russian Federation Android 7.0 EMUI 5.1
    Build Number: C10B130
    Vendor: [ hw/ru ]

File: STF-L09 C432B130 Belgium Germany France Netherlands Portugal Switzerland Spain Italy Austria Bosnia and Herzegovina Poland Denmark Finland Czech Lithuania Romania Serbia Slovenia Hungary Android 7.0 EMUI 5.1
    Build Number: C432B130
    Vendor: [ hw/eu ]
    Country: [ Belgium Germany France Netherlands Portugal Switzerland Spain Italy Austria Bosnia and Herzegovina Poland Denmark Finland Czech Lithuania Romania Serbia Slovenia Hungary ]
    Since few months there are oreo service repair firmwares available on androidhost. ru .

Here is a european Honor 9 STF-L09C432B368 service repair firmware to flash in firmware mode (dload):*
    http://androidhost.ru/6er
    You will need an usb-otg or a sdcard exfat formated for your dload folder.*
    This will format your phone and erase your data: So backup first on SDcard or USB with HuaweiBackup.
    Beware as it should lock back your bootloader.
    Thanks, I was able to fix the bootloop!

A few notes: the firmwares can be copied into a sdcard (at least 8gb big), as long the "dload" folder is present in the sdcard root.

Also, what the author meant with

"Copy required vendor pack Example : [/dload/venrod/update_****_hw_eu.app] after rename the file in update.app"

is that you first have to install the big UPDATE.APP, then the smaller one by renaming it UPDATE.APP and placing it inside the "dload" folder (you should rename the big UPDATE.APP into something else, to avoid overwriting it).

Then you must factory reset and install again the big UPDATE.APP.

Only then the phone will work properly.

Hope this helps.
    Build Number: C432B130

its out B150
    Must format your SDcard to exFAT.

Wysłane z mojego STF-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka