Resurrection Remix N v5.8.4 For Honor 9 (STF)
> Officially Supported Devices : STF-AL00/AL10/AL20/L09/L14/L19/L39 & TL10 <
*** Test Version ***
* warning : first of all you should pay attention on the second post FAQ/INFO
* unlock bootloader in order to be able to install TWRP
* please use this version of TWRP
* your fingerprints registered must be deleted in order to switch to RROS !
* please format data via TWRP and reboot again to TWRP !
* perform a factory reset
* connect your device via USB cable to be able to flash vendor.img
* copy vendor.img to external storage ( extract it from vendor.img.tar.gz )
* install vendor.img via "dd" command :
dd if=/external_sd/vendor.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/vendor_a
* install RROS 7.1.2
* optional install Gapps
* reboot to System
* enjoy !!!
* Substratum Theme Engine
* A huge bunch of various customizations
* Root & Magisk manager
* Battery power profiles
* System profiles
* Dual SIM support
* WiFi, BT, GPS, IR & NFC
* Off mode charging
* workaround for Camera Video Recording :
( Please use OpenCamera and set FPS to 15 )
* Home/FPS Button not recognized
* device reboot to erecovery from time to time ( mostly if USB cable is connected )
* OpenKirin github !
Special thanks to the LineageOS Team, OmniROM Team , SlimROM Team and of course to all the supporters !
Kernel GPLv2 compliant : This custom ROM, uses a stock EMUI 5.1 (B130) kernel image !
This ROM is provided by OpenKirin TEAM (XePeleato, OldDroid, surdu_petru )
RROS 7.1.2, ROM for the Honor 9
surdu_petru, XePeleato, OldDroid
Source Code: https://github.com/OpenKirin
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 5.X
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2017-08-12