Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2018, 10:31 PM |#171  
Flag Almere, Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 384

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadranB

Thats what I did, removed security, flashed Magisk, made complete nandroid backup, and then returned security settings

Excellent mate!!Thanks for your help!!
30th April 2018, 12:16 AM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
You are a lifesaver!
1st May 2018, 02:44 AM |#173  
Just 2 lines to say that I've upgraded to B364 on my Honor 9 without problems

Thanks again for your work @zxz0O0!
2nd May 2018, 09:02 AM |#174  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadranB

Another one P20 Pro CLT-L29 (C432) cofirmed. I've just updated from B107 to B120 firmware using your tool

Sent from my HUAWEI VTR-L29 using XDA Labs

Hello, are you having a locked bootloader with stock recovery? My p20 pro is completely stock and wondering if I can use this method to flash a stock firmware from Huawei. Thanks!
2nd May 2018, 09:18 AM |#175  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 1,085

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Blue Eyes

Hello, are you having a locked bootloader with stock recovery? My p20 pro is completely stock and wondering if I can use this method to flash a stock firmware from Huawei. Thanks!

Read the OP man... If it's a tool used with TWRP, then the answer is obviously no.
Only way you can force the update is using Firmware Finder and follow the app's instructions.
2nd May 2018, 11:20 AM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi all,

Thanks to @zxz0O0 tool, I updated directly my Honor 9 from Resurrection Remix to B362.

Now that I try to upgrade to B363, then to B364, using Firmware Finder (Update through DNS), after the update has been downloaded and I'm asked to restart the phone to allow update, I receive an error and update aborts.

Is the only reason because firmware is "officially" not approved for installation for my phone ? Or do I have to proceed differently ?

Thanks for your help
The Following User Says Thank You to northwich21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift northwich21 Ad-Free
2nd May 2018, 12:03 PM |#177  
Honor Addict
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 3,107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwich21

Hi all,

Thanks to @zxz0O0 tool, I updated directly my Honor 9 from Resurrection Remix to B362.

Now that I try to upgrade to B363, then to B364, using Firmware Finder (Update through DNS), after the update has been downloaded and I'm asked to restart the phone to allow update, I receive an error and update aborts.

Is the only reason because firmware is "officially" not approved for installation for my phone ? Or do I have to proceed differently ?

Thanks for your help

You can update your Firmware with HuRUpdater same as you did it from RROS to b362 as long as the firmware is FullOTA-MF version and match your device (not possible with OTA files)

Using FF for Update is not supported in this Thread cause it is OT here.
FF can be used for downloading the Firmware and updating with HuRUpdater.
2nd May 2018, 01:41 PM |#178  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecalote

You can update your Firmware with HuRUpdater same as you did it from RROS to b362 as long as the firmware is FullOTA-MF version and match your device (not possible with OTA files)

Using FF for Update is not supported in this Thread cause it is OT here.
FF can be used for downloading the Firmware and updating with HuRUpdater.

Ok it is perfectly clear, thanks for the explanation
3rd May 2018, 01:19 PM |#179  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbst1337

OMG - you saved me! I wanted to update my CLT-L29 C432 (P20 Pro) from 106 to 107b and couldnt get it to work with any method.
Now it works and the google maps issue is nearly gone!

Thanks a lot man!
Merci vielmol!

Hi, a step by step would be really appreciated, especially where to download the files needed.
In French by PM
3rd May 2018, 01:24 PM |#180  
Honor Fanatic
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvannier

Hi, a step by step would be really appreciated, especially where to download the files needed.
In French by PM

Everything is written in op man
3rd May 2018, 01:31 PM |#181  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by youtuber123

Everything is written in op man

I am kind of blind! But I am not sure where to download exactly the files needed to update my P20 Pro from CLT-L29 8.1.0.106(C432)
to 8.1.0.107(C432)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)