By zxz0O0, Senior Member on 27th March 2018, 09:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2018, 08:38 PM |#191  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxz0O0

HuRUpdater_0.3.zip
HuRUpdater_0.2.zip
Tested up to STF-L09C432B362

It's recommended to use a proper custom recovery (with running oeminfo_nvm_server service) like for example my version of TWRP...
...Supported devices:
Honor 9
Honor View 10 (confirmed* by Rommco05)
Huawei P9 Lite (confirmed* by Tecalote)
Huawei P9 (confirmed* by Tecalote)
Huawei P Smart (confirmed* by flibblesan)
Huawei Mate 9 (confirmed* by ante0)
Huawei Mate 10 (confirmed* by Tecalote)
Huawei P20 (confirmed* by realz88)
Honor 8 (confirmed* by [email protected])
Huawei P8 Lite (2017) (confirmed* by neverdies)
Honor 7X (confirmed* by Twig.hat)
Other Huawei/Honor? Try and let me know

Sir, I believe I know the answer but I'll still ask you since there may be something you know I don't; the zip works for several devices, but what about YOUR version of TWRP?
6th May 2018, 02:22 AM |#192  
Honor Addict
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 3,106

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by culiacanazo

Sir, I believe I know the answer but I'll still ask you since there may be something you know I don't; the zip works for several devices, but what about YOUR version of TWRP?

Each device needs his device specific TWRP.
So the real question is: Which device to you have??
The Following User Says Thank You to Tecalote For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tecalote Ad-Free
6th May 2018, 12:10 PM |#193  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecalote

Each device needs his device specific TWRP.
So the real question is: Which device to you have??

the bla-unfortunately-a09
6th May 2018, 05:52 PM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flibblesan

This worked perfectly on my Huawei P Smart! Updated to the very latest ROM on FirmwareFinder that hasn't been approved for installation by Huawei yet, no issues at all.

I had to use the weird Chinese TWRP image from this thread, at least until I figure out how to get a proper TWRP recovery working. https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...g-lx1-t3752705

Dear fibblesan,

I need to rebrand my FIG-LX1 from c02 to c432 and I've only two short questions:

1.- Did you had to rebrand your P Smart to C432 before using the HuRUpdater?
2.- Which one of this two HW files did you use? update_full_FIG-L31_hw_eu.zip or update_full_FIG-L11_hw_eu.zip? I've the FIG- LX1 and I'm not sure which one is the right one to use with the HuRUpdater

Thanks!
6th May 2018, 06:46 PM |#196  
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 42

More
This Method Worked On My Huawei Nova 2i - RNE-L22 c636, same model as mate 10 lite rne-l22 . I successfully install unverified version of emiui XD
6th May 2018, 06:54 PM |#197  
Honor Addict
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 3,106

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andymore

Dear fibblesan,

I need to rebrand my FIG-LX1 from c02 to c432 and I've only two short questions:

2.- Which one of this two HW files did you use? update_full_FIG-L31_hw_eu.zip or update_full_FIG-L11_hw_eu.zip? I've the FIG- LX1 and I'm not sure which one is the right one to use with the HuRUpdater
https://forum.xda-developers.com/hon...3769279/page10
Thanks!

1) Debranding /Rebranding have to be done at first - if you have seen a Guide /Thread on xda (because it is not possible on some Oreo Firmwares /Devices without the risk of a hardbrick!)
2) Dont flash any Firmware which doesn't match your device! This will brick your phone.
Only if you're device would be successful rebranded to FIG-LX1 c432 (but I am not sure if this is really possible) then you must take
for updating
update.zip
update_data_full_public.zip
and I suspect FIG-LX11_hw_eu.zip (since there's no LX1 zip in the FIG-LX1c432b140/b141 Firmware - it can't be the LX31)
(rename the zip files as written in OP)
The Following User Says Thank You to Tecalote For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tecalote Ad-Free
6th May 2018, 10:19 PM |#198  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Tested and confirmed by multiple people on Mate 10 Lite, including myself(It rescued me from a brick situation from a custom ROM). As for why I said multiple people, there are people linking to this thread recommending the tool on the "Huawei Mate 10 Lite ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, & Other Development" subsection in the Mate 10 forum here.
7th May 2018, 03:59 AM |#199  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andymore

Dear fibblesan,

Thanks!

I didn't rebrand my device so I cannot answer your questions, sorry.
7th May 2018, 08:08 AM |#200  
thank you, i already use it, thing is it sometimes worked, sometimes it didnt, but after testing different
scenarios ive come to believe it boils down to whether i install it while the bootloader is locked or unlocked
7th May 2018, 12:27 PM |#201  
Flag Subotica
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Thank you very much for this TOOL, that is great work really.
I am downloading firmware files for Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29 C432. Files are Update.zip , update_data_full_public.zip and update_full_BLA-L29_hw_eu.zip
Do i need to rename this update_data_full_public.zip to update_data_public.zip and update_full_BLA-L29_hw_eu.zip to update_all_hw.zip?
ANd do i can use TWRP from the first page?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)