Every file i provided have been built during the way finding how stuff works on oreo - and alot of stuff changed
0. download the B360a zip from my mega folder
1. read README.txt from fw zip and follow the steps carefully (easy install)
2. have fun with official oreo
1. copy the rollback zip and nocheck recovery (!!oreo version!!) to the root of your MicroSD card
2. enable usb debugging in developer options
3. connect your phone to your computer, start an adb shell and issue the following commands:
dd if=/storage/sdcard1/STF_RECOVERY_OREO_NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery_ramdisk dd if=/storage/sdcard1/STF_RECOVERY_OREO_NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/erecovery_ramdisk echo --update_package=/sdcard/update_rollback_al10c00b190.zip > /cache/recovery/command
hint: if you get an error during the installation, just press the reboot button, it still boots.
device crashes during boot? do a low-level data partition format, boot into erecovery when you get asked to.
6. prepare the MicroSD (8gb atleast, exFAT formatted)
- download the C432 firmware and extract it
- copy the dload folder you extracted to the root of your MicroSD
8. flash the nocheck recovery (nougat version) to recovery and recovery2 partition using fastboot
fastboot flash recovery STF_RECOVERY_NoCheck.img fastboot flash recovery2 STF_RECOVERY_NoCheck.img
10. you should boot into a fresh L09C432B100 installation
I've uploaded every file you need for the process to mega.nz - please do not mirror any of the stuff provided!
Huge thanks to @LastStandingDroid for providing the modified SuperSU installation package.