FORUMS

touch delay issue

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Alxens, Junior Member on 3rd March 2019, 08:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys
I am planning to buy the honor play aftet checking the Reviews and the price is a bit cheaper than the poco with a great build quality but alot of users in youtube are reporting about multi touch delay issue saying it is a hardware issue and will never get fixed wich really makes me confused should I buy this phone or not
Thank you
3rd March 2019, 11:19 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
never heard of this issue and mine is performing fine
4th March 2019, 02:48 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alxens

Hello guys
I am planning to buy the honor play aftet checking the Reviews and the price is a bit cheaper than the poco with a great build quality but alot of users in youtube are reporting about multi touch delay issue saying it is a hardware issue and will never get fixed wich really makes me confused should I buy this phone or not
Thank you

yes its true atleast for me this happens to me during playing pubg mobile you should be better off buying poco f1 its build quality is not bad at all and is ahead of honor play in terms of real life performance worth the extra bucks
5th March 2019, 08:27 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atishay1001

yes its true atleast for me this happens to me during playing pubg mobile you should be better off buying poco f1 its build quality is not bad at all and is ahead of honor play in terms of real life performance worth the extra bucks

The poco has the same issue actually
5th March 2019, 09:05 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

then maybe its a issue with pubgm probably
5th March 2019, 09:38 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,388

More
Quote:

Yup. That's the reason I didn't buy poco f1.
11th March 2019, 05:51 AM |#7  
XDA Community Manager
Thanks Meter: 1,060

More
While the Poco F1 is in the same price range as the Play, the Honor Play is a far better phone. We are talking about a phone that has a Kirin 970 which is a flagship chipset. There is no comparison between these two phones when it comes to specs. That being said, I play PUBG often on my Honor Play but have not noticed any touch lag. So if it's there, it's unnoticeable to me.
11th March 2019, 09:40 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Even before buying the Honor play i was debating between honor play n poco f1...I bought mine in Jan and have been using my Honor play since 2 month.
Last week just out of luck i was in the settings menu and saw the run time of the phone, which was around 700 hours. I hadn't switched off/restarted my phone in nearly a month n i never noticed any slowness in the phones. the metal body also feels sturdy. I think honor play is better than poco f1 when you compare it in an overall manner
11th March 2019, 09:37 PM |#9  
Honor Enthusiast
Thanks Meter: 79

More
The design, AI, NFC, battery charging speed and screen estate are better than Poco. Poco f1 might have better specs somehow but not in those aforementioned areas.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)