FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Honor V30 / V30 Pro , Google installation capability?

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By cyawong69, Junior Member on 28th November 2019, 03:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I know that the Honor V30 / V30 Pro was launched and already have actual phone on display in shops in China.

I lived in USA for many years and now working in Shanghai.

Currently usinig the Honor V20 and loved it. Was planning to get the V30 Pro now, but uncertain about the capability of installing Google play store, framework and the other google apps etc.

I know that there are methods to install google and related apps onto the Huawei Mate 30 Series..... so, will the same installation methods work on the Honor V30 Pro also?

If that is the case, then I am getting the V30Pro for sure. I believe that once the phone is on sale, and more people gets their hands on the phone, the installation solution should come by in no time.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

29th November 2019, 07:57 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyawong69

I know that the Honor V30 / V30 Pro was launched and already have actual phone on display in shops in China.

Currently usinig the Honor V20 and loved it. Was planning to get the V30 Pro now, but uncertain about the capability of installing Google play store, framework and the other google apps etc.

I know that there are methods to install google and related apps onto the Huawei Mate 30 Series..... so, will the same installation methods work on the Honor V30 Pro also?

If that is the case, then I am getting the V30Pro for sure. I believe that once the phone is on sale, and more people gets their hands on the phone, the installation solution should come by in no time.

Actually I know a supplier who knows how to flash the Chinese rom to Global, you can add his wechat: Everdaron

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyawong69

He may charge you some money by the way
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)