* AOSP Oreo Project Treble For Honor View 10 by OpenKirin Team *
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
There is a slightly AOSP customization adapted for our device Honor View 10
* stock Honor V10 EMUI Camera with the last "AR lens" feature
* FPS gestures
* Oreo Google Pixel Bootanimation
* Chrome Browser
* This ROM already included Nano Gapps
* Security Patch 1 February 2018
* system_hv10_02.zip md5 : 896f9c0f5e7e2d056a7b08bfbdd944a0
* system_hv10_01.zip md5 : 28d0e7c049f2699803d7c41b622040b7
* first of all, make sure that you have already frp & bootloader unlocked
* second : you may want to backup system partition ( just check the second post )
* go to recovery and perform : "Wipe data/factory reset" & "Wipe cache partition"
* with USB cable connected, keep pressing volume down and check at the same time "Reboot system now"
* fastboot flash system system.img
* fastboot reboot
* Note : just extract system.img from previous system_hv10_02.zip !
* 3G & 2G always full signal
* SafetyNet still not pass
( we'll try to fix these issues on the next updates )
* Stock EMUI Camera is not 100% working - there are some features that still do not work !
* this cannot be a ROM issue, as any other third-party camera application it's working like expected
phhusson for his awesome work on Project Treble !
Special Thanks :
AOSP, ROM for the Honor View 10
surdu_petru, OldDroid, XePeleato, phhusson
Source Code: https://github.com/OpenKirin-Treble
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 8
Based On: AOSP
Stable Release Date: 2018-02-18
Last Updated 2018-02-22