10 Vote(s)
10.87%

Vote for the Next Honor AI Camera Recognition Scene

311 posts
Thanks Meter: 626

By DrGreenway, XDA Intern on 29th January 2018, 03:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Vote for the Next Honor AI Camera Recognition Scene

In this thread, we asked users to share their ideas for the next AI powered scene that should be added to Honor's AI camera. We collected some of the best ideas, and now you get to vote on your favorite. The top three will be added to Honor's AI camera.

A scene is a situation or environment that will be recognized by the AI camera. The settings of the camera would be instantly adjusted to compensate for the scene. Keeping that in mind, go ahead and vote for your favorite scene idea!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrGreenway For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DrGreenway Ad-Free

29th January 2018, 06:20 PM |#2  
Honor Enthusiast
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Nvm.
29th January 2018, 10:44 PM |#3  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Think rain is pretty good. I can imagine that wet surfaces require adjusted settings. But I am no photographer
The Following User Says Thank You to 0alfred0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 0alfred0 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 01:41 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 320

More
Sad that there is no option for "stop that anoying honor ads on xda". Every official Honor action here is just a big advertisment nearly for free, only costs are the devices and some money for xda. Every 3-5 days i have to block about 3 new honor banners to get rid of that ****. Start to build great phones and you wont need those f*** advertisment actions!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saturday_night For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saturday_night Ad-Free
Yesterday, 08:27 AM |#5  
Flag フェアリーテイル
Thanks Meter: 2,714

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturday_night

Sad that there is no option for "stop that anoying honor ads on xda". Every official Honor action here is just a big advertisment nearly for free, only costs are the devices and some money for xda. Every 3-5 days i have to block about 3 new honor banners to get rid of that ****. Start to build great phones and you wont need those f*** advertisment actions!

Just install AdAway. It's the first "must-have" app in my opinion. If you don't have root, there's some alternatives, but they're blocking ads by using VPN.

I've almost voted fireworks, but then I've seen "anime" scene and voted that one lol. I don't know what's supposed to do that scene, but I'd like to see it in action.
Today, 12:21 AM |#7  
Flag Greenville, S.C. USA
Thanks Meter: 470

More
Agreed. I put the bantha poodoo to all of the ads with moab. So many they literally choke out your device. Ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturday_night

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honor

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)