[Official from Honor] What Scene Should be Added to Honor View 10's AI Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager

The Honor View 10 comes with the Kirin 970 NPU which powers the AI system that is used in the camera. Thirteen different types of scenes and objects can be recognized instantly, so your camera app can quickly adjust the settings to fit the scene.

MDrfg7l.jpg

Honor is once again looking to learn from the community to help improve their products. Now is your chance to let them know what new scene you would like to see added to the AI camera.

For Honor View 10 Users: Leave a comment with a photo taken from your View 10, using one of the existing scenes. Then let us know what type of scene you'd like to see added to the mix.
For everyone else: Just comment which scene you'd like to see get added.

Currently, Honor's AI camera supports the following scenes:
  • Blue Sky
  • Flower
  • Plant
  • Beach
  • Sunset/Sunrise
  • Performace
  • Food
  • Text
  • Nightscape
  • Snow
  • Cat
  • Dog
  • Portrait

The top five most thanked posts will win a prize from a selection of selfie sticks, bluetooth earphones, and more.

Last edited:

iamsabresh

Sep 14, 2015
Chennai
Indoor lighting would be great. Most of us take indoor photos and they tend to go wrong with the white balance, Exposure, the color balance and smoothening.

It isn't exactly low light or night photo as there is a light source, but the camera needs to adjust itself to take natural looking pictures.

Last edited:

Awesomeness_1307

Jun 18, 2015
Roorkee
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
OnePlus One
Scene suggestions for the AI that I can offer include rain (if it can do snow, it can surely do rain), low light, sports, landscape and macro.

The other advice I have, is as follows. The modified Google Camera apk that runs on most Snapdragon devices is available online. Huawei should spend their resources analysing that, and extracting the features such as portrait mode with a single camera and HDR+, both of which enhance the photo quality marginally... Since most people who own phones do not know about the modified Google Camera, offering such great picture quality at a budget price would be a sure sell. I know the second, and kinda dominating part of my answer is completely different from what was asked to us, but if Huawei does read my answer, I'm sure it'll be a little bit helpful.

Targaeryan

Aug 21, 2013
What would we use for sports? Live entertainment? Boxing, formula 1, football, etc.?

Maybe performance?

How about a built in document scanner, automatically crops and leaves just the document or card, etc.
There's already a built in doc scanner in the camera app [emoji14]

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrkole

Jhayzt

Nov 1, 2011
Urdaneta
An Aquarium mode to photograph fishes or other indoor aquarium scenery. Foliage mode too for garden, forest or any plants that cranks the vivid colors.

wutiatia

Jan 15, 2018
I like ai camera

I really like going to the nightclub to watch the concert. My dream is to go to Ultra Miami, so I hope I can go there one day and listen to HARDWELL and then take a selfie with him. I want to increase the concert mode and nightclub mode.

rohitghosh

Jun 19, 2012
Kolkata
What would we use for sports? Live entertainment? Boxing, formula 1, football, etc.?

Maybe performance?

How about a built in document scanner, automatically crops and leaves just the document or card, etc.
Document scanner already available in default camera. Just swipe from right abd select document mode. :good:

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Could you toss in a feature to downgrade the camera's performance when a One Plus phone is detected nearby? I wouldn't want my friends who own them to realize they had chosen to settle for less.
Haha good one ?

gopinaidu77

Jan 23, 2015
Moto G40 / G60
And the next one. Beautify almost sucks like anything and applies all effects it does had. Each has a different face and applying all would messup. For thin faces it is making the face more thinner. If it could adjust this settings it will be a point in good improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think there should be Butterfly Scene, or there can be Mountains Scene.. It will look awesome in V10 Al camera......
    I'd like to see a macro scene that lets you get super close up and capture a ton of fine detail :D

The Honor View 10 comes with the Kirin 970 NPU which powers the AI system that is used in the camera. Thirteen different types of scenes and objects can be recognized instantly, so your camera app can quickly adjust the settings to fit the scene.

MDrfg7l.jpg

Honor is once again looking to learn from the community to help improve their products. Now is your chance to let them know what new scene you would like to see added to the AI camera.

For Honor View 10 Users: Leave a comment with a photo taken from your View 10, using one of the existing scenes. Then let us know what type of scene you'd like to see added to the mix.
    For everyone else: Just comment which scene you'd like to see get added.

Currently, Honor's AI camera supports the following scenes:
    • Blue Sky
    • Flower
    • Plant
    • Beach
    • Sunset/Sunrise
    • Performace
    • Food
    • Text
    • Nightscape
    • Snow
    • Cat
    • Dog
    • Portrait

The top five most thanked posts will win a prize from a selection of selfie sticks, bluetooth earphones, and more.
    Indoor lighting would be great. Most of us take indoor photos and they tend to go wrong with the white balance, Exposure, the color balance and smoothening.

It isn't exactly low light or night photo as there is a light source, but the camera needs to adjust itself to take natural looking pictures.
    I live next to a forrest so a forrest scene would be awesome!