FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

help "your device has loaded a different operating system"

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ofleda7, Junior Member on 9th December 2019, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
after trying to install PCT-L29 10.0.0.172 (C432E10R3P4) [Dload Method] I can't get out of this situation, "your device has loaded a different operating system"
did anyone happen? what can I do? or nothing? thanks
10th December 2019, 12:33 AM |#2  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Flash the 171 and not 172, see this topic: https://forum.xda-developers.com/hon...kroms-t3955026

Best Regards,

Toetje
The Following User Says Thank You to TerrorToetje For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TerrorToetje Ad-Free
10th December 2019, 08:24 AM |#3  
Flag Riga. Latvia
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Sadly you didn't read the warnings that you cannot upgrade to 10 with dload method and you have bricked your device. And there is 99% chance that you wont get it back. At least for now.

You'll need to wait for global android 10 release for view 20 and hope that somehow or someone will figure out working solution to upgrade with dload method. If not, sadly your phone is gone. (some user already took the device to huawei service centre and only sollution was changing the motherboard, it is not covered by warranty, so it is expensive.)
The Following User Says Thank You to looneylv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift looneylv Ad-Free
10th December 2019, 08:49 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SOLVED
cheers SOLVED for those who were in my situation you should know that I installed the PCT-L29 10.0.0.171 (C432E10R3P4) version following the dload Force Upgrade method but you have to turn on the device only with the volume up and power on keys and it is reset screen from OTG Stick or Adapter C to A with USB Stick.
13th December 2019, 10:08 AM |#5  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by looneylv

Sadly you didn't read the warnings that you cannot upgrade to 10 with dload method and you have bricked your device. And there is 99% chance that you wont get it back. At least for now.

You'll need to wait for global android 10 release for view 20 and hope that somehow or someone will figure out working solution to upgrade with dload method. If not, sadly your phone is gone. (some user already took the device to huawei service centre and only sollution was changing the motherboard, it is not covered by warranty, so it is expensive.)

This is not true, the dload method works just fine for 171, however we cannot upgrade using hstool/hisuite.

Best Regards,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)