who is using the free case?

Search This thread

mattbrown

Dec 31, 2005
Dunkeswell
I wasn't expecting to find a case with the phone package. But I quite like it, although I'm still on the look out for flip down leather case as I prefer those type of cases.

tp.kahara

Jan 12, 2019
It all depends on how you handle your phone, and where u keep it while outside. I got the Olixar silicone case.

viperc

Jun 23, 2013
I'm using the case provided in the box but as it's not clear(dotted surface), it masks off the excellent holographic effect. Looking to get other cases.

ZenithUK

Mar 20, 2006
Fairphone
I'm using the free gel case that came in the box. I'm looking for something more long-term, but it isn't bad as a freebie from the manufacturer.

looneylv

Aug 16, 2011
Riga. Latvia
Just got the phone yesterday. And i was suprised that mine didnt come with it. As every video stated it comes with one.
Don't know why, but there was no free case in my box(yes it was new, unopened, tape/plastic sealed package) I bought in legit place, in my mobile operator store.

Oh well... bought case from ali, next 2 weeks will be pain in the .... :D Untill it arrives. fingers crossed that i dont drop it anywhere.

Last edited:

JozayG2

Aug 14, 2014
Just recently got the view 20, is anyone able to recommend me a decent case or screen protector? The usual brands I go for seem to not support this device. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks