HONOR is constantly enhancing the smartphone experience it brings to its fans. The new Magic UI 2.1 update, an upgrade from Magic UI 2.0, is being officially rolled out to a list of HONOR devices. With this upgrade, HONOR hopes to deliver an immersive experience with innovating performance and system speed enhancements to our users and help them lead an intelligent life.
Magic UI update Notification
Magic UI 2.1 Builds
- Princeton-L29D 220.127.116.11(C431E1R3P1)
- Princeton-L29D 18.104.22.168(C431E1R3P1)
- Princeton-L29D 22.214.171.124(C636E1R4P1)
- EU: July 26th, 2019
- APAC: July 22nd, 2019
- Russia: July 15th, 2019
- MEA: July 15th, 2019
Verification and Troubleshooting
- When the phone is powered on, go to Settings >System> About phone > Build number, make sure the build version number is the same with the release version.
- Power on the phone, enter the standby screen, and dial a phone number to make a phone call. Press and hold the End button to power off the phone. Check that these functions are normal.
- Go over all the APK files and make sure that all of them function properly.
- For an upgrade that follows the procedure and does not violate the precautions but failed, contact your local maintenance center. For details about maintenance centers, call the local Huawei service hotline. For information of the hotline numbers, visit the hihonor website
The wait is finally over, as the update is now out. Considering the usual case of staged roll-out, Magic UI 2.1 update may take time to reach every HONOR View20 units.Some users are already seeing the update on their smartphones, So hang in tight as you may get to see the notification anytime soon!
Have you got your Magic UI 2.1 update?