FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Honor View 20 Bug List

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By MadMadhan, Junior Member on 19th November 2019, 10:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
As many us are using the Beta Software of Android 10 on View 20 , it would be a good way to list the bugs that we face so that all the users would have an idea of what and how polished the new software is. Please post the bugs that u have faced till now.
Till my last 20 days or so of using this beta... The main concern is of battery life. The Screen on time is reduced by almost 1hr compared to previous version of about 5.30-6hrs. Other than that the software for most part is fine. Am really surprised that I actually did not find many bugs in this beta. There was only 1 time that Netflix closed forcefully.. other than that I never had any force closing of apps. I can use it as a daily driver. Share ur feedbacks too
19th November 2019, 01:08 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
PCT-L29
10.0.0.171(C432E10R2P5patch01)

When playing audio from an idle state on an external output device, if Huawei Histen is uninstalled then the first couple of milliseconds of audio will be extremely loud and then the volume will suddenly ramp down.

This only happens when starting audio from an idle state. Changing tracks or audio apps while audio is already playing will not trigger the bug. This also only happens with external audio devices such as wired headphones or Bluetooth speakers. It does not affect the internal speakers.

This is different to the known issue where the speaker gradually gets quieter when constantly playing audio.
19th November 2019, 07:05 PM |#3  
Flag Alšovice
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Only bug I see is the app install screen is quite ugly.
But otherwise great speed and battery life.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191119_190506_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	4881187  
26th November 2019, 11:42 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I noticed a bug in the Dark mode. The notifications turn to white when you open/close the notification panel.

PCT-L29 10.0.0.171(C432E10R3P4patch01)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)