FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Magic UI 2.1.0] Bug Reporting thread for HONOR View20

536 posts
Thanks Meter: 260

Post Reply Email Thread

Hello HONOR Fans'
I hope everyone is receiving their Magic UI 2.1.0 update on their HONOR View20 devices, Since the update comes up with more features like EROFS technology, GPU Turbo 3.0 etc. Some users might have experiencing bugs, etc. So here i have created a thread dedicated to post your "Bugs after updating to Magic UI 2.1.0" so that it will be useful for HONOR team to collect the Bug reports and forward it to the concern department and hopefully it will be fixed in upcoming software updates.

Personal Opinion:
If possible, after updating to Magic UI 2.1.0 please Factory reset your device. Don't forget to take "Backup" before performing a "Reset", Thanks for your understanding

Report Bugs here for Magic UI 2.1.0
Check this threads post replies to cross check which Bug is posted which is not, Please do not post bugs which is already posted!

How to report bug?
1. Bug description :
2. Post screenshots if necessary.
3. Check before posting any bug in the thread ,if it is reported rate with +1. Do not use Reply option or New post if you want to confirm any user's bug.

Hope you all find this thread useful, Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Tamil15 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tamil15 Ad-Free

30th July 2019, 06:51 PM |#2  
Flag Oran
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
After I received OTA 9.1.0. 201 my phone had random freezes then locked itself, and could only be unlocked with PIN. Problem persisted after reset.
I manually updated to build 235 and problem solved.
The Following User Says Thank You to dlhak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dlhak Ad-Free
31st July 2019, 03:36 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Battery Draining Rapidly

im getting only 5:30 hour SOT

😢😢😢
31st July 2019, 03:53 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 260

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouravbharat2014

Battery Draining Rapidly

im getting only 5:30 hour SOT

+1

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Tamil15 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tamil15 Ad-Free
2nd August 2019, 07:34 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
A lot of random reboot, especially when I receive calls !
The alarm did not ring this morning!

(Factory reset did not fix any issues)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlhak

After I received OTA 9.1.0. 201 my phone had random freezes then locked itself, and could only be unlocked with PIN. Problem persisted after reset.
I manually updated to build 235 and problem solved.

Can you still confirm issues are fixed with 235?
2nd August 2019, 10:14 PM |#6  
Flag Oran
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchtt

A lot of random reboot, especially when I receive calls !
The alarm did not ring this morning!

(Factory reset did not fix any issues)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Can you still confirm issues are fixed with 235?

I did not get any issue since I manually upgraded to 235. The problem I had with my phone locking itself disappeared.
3rd August 2019, 11:14 AM |#7  

More
So my phone keeps crashing and crashing even after factory reset, same for two of my colleagues.

Is there any way to downgrade?

If not we are going to return the devices asap as we use them for professional purposes...
Too bad we all love the device 🙃
3rd August 2019, 01:44 PM |#8  

More
Look at all the crashes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190803_144318_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	4801207  
4th August 2019, 06:47 PM |#9  
Honor Supporter
Flag Near Vienna
Thanks Meter: 1,325

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchtt

So my phone keeps crashing and crashing even after factory reset, same for two of my colleagues.

Is there any way to downgrade?

If not we are going to return the devices asap as we use them for professional purposes...
Too bad we all love the device 🙃

did you try to downgrade with Hisuite?

I and many People have the same Problem with Mate 20x,but the next Update has fixed this Issues

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Which Version of HW20 Eu?
1st September 2019, 07:55 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Internet bug
I am facing network drop issue after this update 235...
All of sudden my internet stops for like 1or2 min then starts sometimes I have restart my phone or turn on&off aeroplane mode.. this is very irritating for me I also some users facing problem in honor official forum there is fix from them please help me..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honor, magic ui

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)