FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Call quality

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,697

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 10th December 2018, 02:12 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
When you call granny, does she keep saying "Huh?! Wut?!" or does the conversation flow pretty well? Rate this thread to express how you feel about the Honor View 20's call quality. A higher rating indicates that calls are clear and crisp, and that regardless of background noise, you can hear the other party clearly (and with ample volume) and they can hear you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

1st April 2019, 01:43 AM |#2  
XDA Community Manager
Thanks Meter: 1,006

More
Solid call quality. Nothing amazing.
19th June 2019, 08:30 AM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

More
best call quality
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

When you call granny, does she keep saying "Huh?! Wut?!" or does the conversation flow pretty well? Rate this thread to express how you feel about the Honor View 20's call quality. A higher rating indicates that calls are clear and crisp, and that regardless of background noise, you can hear the other party clearly (and with ample volume) and they can hear you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

The design and performance of Honor 20 is good. including call quality is free of noise and better.
23rd July 2019, 03:21 PM |#4  

More
If anyone has this phone and does not play fortnite I would appreciate it if you could send me the code that comes with the phone to unlock a skin in game for fortnite. I would really appreciate it if you could email me the code at [email protected] since I want the Honor 20, but cannot afford it at the moment and would like the fortnite skin at least for now.
7th August 2019, 11:52 AM |#5  
Flag Delhi

More
quality
Honor View 20 calling quality is not a bad . It is good
22nd August 2019, 04:46 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
is it dual active? I mean when they call you from one line and talk ,can you see a call from the other line or i have to enable the forward from one line to the other?
30th August 2019, 05:20 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDARoni

Solid call quality. Nothing amazing.

Here only +
3rd September 2019, 05:41 AM |#8  

More
Best Leather Products
We are the sole agents of the greatest name Leatheraddicts not only in the leather garment industry, but also in the leather industry from China, India and Pakistan. We play the role of representing the best quality leather for our customers.
3rd September 2019, 10:34 AM |#9  

More
Learn web Development Courses from Mahyaar Academy
Mahyaar Academy is clearly one of the best ways for you to secure all the essential abilities in web advancement since we genuinely wish the majority of our understudies to turn out to be extremely capable experts.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)