FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Overall love

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,697

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 10th December 2018, 02:12 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Honor View 20, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Honor View 20 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

3rd February 2019, 09:36 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I just switched to honor devices first time and it's difficult to use
May be it's due to pie upgradation or honor device but it requires too much permissions for any app
I was panic till 1 day because I was not getting notification until I open the app then I gave permission for notification which lead to resolution
5th February 2019, 11:48 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Should I buy or not?
Hey @fahadbashir, Should I buy or not?
5th February 2019, 08:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lreddy2019

I think you should buy global version because features are much impressive but I am facing notification issues in Chinese rom which is very annoying for me and I am thinking to switch
Otherwise phone is good for camera, performance, battery timing
15th February 2019, 10:23 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The phone looks stunning, most beautiful phone I've ever seen. Camera is amazing, tho I haven't got a clue on how to use most of its functions and there is no tutorial either which sucks. Having the Global Model was a surprisingly disappointing buying experience since it did not come with headphones nor back cover so I had to buy one. The icons are very large as is text. That was also surprising, as I'm used to small icons and text. Despite changing both to the smallest possible it's still huge.
4th March 2019, 07:10 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp.kahara

The phone looks stunning, most beautiful phone I've ever seen. Camera is amazing, tho I haven't got a clue on how to use most of its functions and there is no tutorial either which sucks. Having the Global Model was a surprisingly disappointing buying experience since it did not come with headphones nor back cover so I had to buy one. The icons are very large as is text. That was also surprising, as I'm used to small icons and text. Despite changing both to the smallest possible it's still huge.

The chinese version doesn't have headphones too.
17th March 2019, 07:01 AM |#7  
XDA Community Manager
Thanks Meter: 1,006

More
Honor View20 is such an interesting phone. It's hard not to love when it was the first phone with a 48MP camera, ToF sensor ect.
23rd March 2019, 04:20 AM |#8  
Flag semarang

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lreddy2019

u can buy it
7th May 2019, 01:55 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
i thinked abot sending it back but oVer the days the more i use it the more i like it. Nothing to do apple with it. Nor samsung s10 camera
24th June 2019, 11:10 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thoughts
It is worthy my money¿
26th June 2019, 09:58 PM |#11  
Flag The Beautiful South
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I think the phone is great (5 stars) but I will give it 1 star because it's been out for 6 months and even after contacting Huawei through various means including twitter, Huawei can't/doesn't care about fixing the f*ing weather app so that my town is found in the search.
All phones I have ever used can find Guildford, England, including all other Huawei phones but this one doesn't.
It's 6 months to fix a bug that would probably take 5 minutes if anyone bothered so f*** off Huawei you are too arrogant to ever get my money again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)