FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,697

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 10th December 2018, 02:12 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Honor View 20's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

28th January 2019, 03:24 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I need help
ok so i have a moto e4 sorry but if i post it here i think i will get answer quickest and i wanted to change resolution on my phone so i can play games at higher fps so i messed around with resolutions but then went back to 720p and that is native res but it is still broken can someone please help me get it back to normal it is not rooted
28th January 2019, 04:13 PM |#3  
Honor Supporter
Flag Near Vienna
Thanks Meter: 1,325

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scutguy

ok so i have a moto e4 sorry but if i post it here i think i will get answer quickest and i wanted to change resolution on my phone so i can play games at higher fps so i messed around with resolutions but then went back to 720p and that is native res but it is still broken can someone please help me get it back to normal it is not rooted

I do not believe that here you can help who you are in the wrong forum
3rd February 2019, 09:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Speaker volume is quite louder than other devices which I have used till now
Sound quality is also reasonable
1st April 2019, 01:47 AM |#5  
XDA Community Manager
Thanks Meter: 1,006

More
Really loud speaker, with minimal distortion at full volume.
8th April 2019, 12:14 PM |#6  
Flag Guwahati

More
Not so bad HONOR VIEW 20 speaker
I personally have tested the speaker. At-least better than Samsung devices.

Regards,
Bhadra
16th April 2019, 08:23 AM |#7  

More
UltraTech4You
ok so i have a moto e4 sorry but if i post it here i think i will get answer quickest and i wanted to change resolution on my phone so i can play games at higher fps so i messed around with resolutions but then went back to 720p and that is native res but it is still broken can someone please help me get it back to normal it is not rooted.
Thanks For Sharing This Information
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)