[APP](DualBootPatcher) Dualboot/Multiboot for Infinix HOT 2

Search This thread

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force
ic_launcher_web.png

Informations:

I have managed to add support for Infinix HOT 2 to the DualBootPatcher App and have compiled a test apk.
It's awesome and useful for testing out roms or if you want, switching ROMS.

Disclaimer:

Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.

Requirements:

1. A Custom Recovery (TWRP or PhilZ Touch)
2. A ROM
3. The Dualboot Patcher - in the download section.

What does the app do ?

It patches...

• Custom kernels for dual boot support
  • ROMs so that they can be installed as secondary
  • Google Apps packages for AOSP-based ROMs
  • SuperSU so that it can be used in the secondary ROM

NOTE: If you want to dualboot a Stock ROM, I highly recommend installing Stock as the primary ROM. Otherwise, any mods will need to be patched before flashing.

What's supported ?

Except Toaster and Alarm clocks pretty much everything is supported.

How to use the App ?

Before you start using the app, take note of these:
- Some ROMs will fail to install in the in-app zip installer. Unlike TWRP, all errors (even smallest ones) in the updater-script causes the installation to fail. You can either use a working updater-script from another rom or flash the patched zip in TWRP.
- Some roms like Infinix 5.1 make External Storage the default disk. That also removes the writing access to the Internal storage. So, any attempt to install a secondary ROM to /data/media will likely fail. The solution is to remove your external storage (SD Card), install the rom and put it back (unless you want to install to the external storage itself).
- Leaks happen if you use xposed in some roms.

NOTE: IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE APP BEFORE JULY 28, 2016; PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD IT IN DOWNLOADS SECTION. IT IS A NEW VERSION WITH MORE SUPPORT AND FIXES.
NOTE 2: Before you start, it's important to change ro.product.device value to d5110_infinix in your build.prop, if you don't do this, you'll face errors. But if errors still happen, then flash it in TWRP.

If you have an Android 5.1 ROM as primary (the one you're currently using):

1) Download, install and open the app
2) Swipe to the right to open the menu. Click "ROMS". Now if this is the first time you use it, it will ask you if you want to set kernel. Do so!
3) Now swipe again and click on "Patch Zip". Click the big pink add (+) button and select the ROM you want to patch and use as Dual/Multiboot.
3) Select either "Infinix HOT 2/Infinix ROM" or "Infinix HOT 2/Android One" in the first drop down menu (according to the partition scheme you have, Infinix ROM partition have system on block 18; Android One have it on block 23). Then select the partition configuration (see more details below for this) in the next drop down menu. I suggest you choose either "Data slot" or "Extsd slot". Give a random number where it states "Enter an ID".
4) Click continue and select where to save the patched file.
5) You should see the file is being put in "Queue". Just click the confirm button to the upper right.
Note: If you want to go back, just swipe the ROM in queue to right and start over.
6) The app will patch the zip. When done, go back to "ROMs".
7) Click "Flash zip files" (the big pink button on the lower right). Click the pink plus button to add your previously patched zip file.
8) Locate the file you have patched in step 6. Unless you have changed the name there, it should be something like ROM_name_partition_config_ID.zip (like Cyanogenmod-12.1_20160724_d5110_infinix_data-slot-2.zip).
9) Click on that file and choose "Keep location". Now confirm the flash with the button on the upper right side.
Note: You can also install the patched zip files in recovery. But I didn't test that.
10) Upon finition, click back and you should see your newly installed ROM along with the Primary ROM.
Note: You can find more options by clicking on the three buttons on each ROM.

If you have Android 6.0 as primary (your current rom):

1) Download the apk file in downloads section
2) Follow steps above to patch the zip. Make sure you set kernel when the app asks you to. It is important to do that. You can manually set it by clicking on the three dots on the primary rom, scroll down and choose "set kernel".
3) Now when you finished patching it. Don't flash it in the in-app flasher.
4) Boot to TWRP recovery (TWRP 3.0.2 recommended). Don't wipe anything. Just click install zip and chose the patched zip. Wait till the end.
5) Now after the installation. Just reboot and install the apk file on the newly installed ROM and you can switch roms.
Warning: If you don't flash in TWRP while using Android 6.0, you can't switch newly installed roms!!!

Partitions Configurations:

These are places where you can install secondary roms. In our case, I'm affraid it's limited to DATA SLOTS and EXTSD SLOTS. Which means you can only install roms to your Data partition (pratically your internal storage) and your SD Card.

• Primary: This is normally used for installing a zip to the primary ROM. It is not required, but is strongly recommended because it has code to prevent the zip from inadvertently affecting other ROMs. This one installs to the System partition slot.
  • Dual: Dual/Secondary is the first multiboot installation location. It installs to the system partition. This is a good spot for installing a second ROM because it doesn't take any space away from the internal storage. Our HOT 2 system partition size is about 2.5GB on Infinix ROM. You can probably install two light ROMs (like cyanogenmod and its variants) to it. But I haven't tested it.
  • Multi-slots: There are 3 multislots: multi-slot-1, multi-slot-2, multi-slot-3. These install to the cache partition. This is specifically for devices, like the Galaxy S4, that have a massive cache partition. Our HOT 2's cache partition is about 250MB which is not enough to install a rom on.
  • Data-slots: There can be an unlimited number of data slots. These install to the data partition and eat up space on the internal storage. This is useful for devices where the system partition is nearly full and the cache partition is tiny. These slots are named "data-slot-[id]", where "id" is something you provide in the app.
  • Extsd-slots: Same as the above, but it installs the ROMs to your external SD. Make sure you have backed up your data first!

How to boot to another ROM ?

This is simple ... There is no reboot to primary, secondary or whatever. So all you have to do is:
1) Go to ROMs section of the App.
2) Click on the ROM you want to boot to. You should see "Switching ROM" message. After few seconds, you should see a report message saying that "ROM successfully switched".
3) Now just do a normal reboot of your device. See the magic! It should boot to the ROM you have switched on step 2.
Note: You can find more options by selecting the three buttons on each ROMs (like creating reboot widgets for directly rebooting to specific rom).
You also need to install the App to all of the ROMs you install. Otherwise, you want be able to boot to other ROMs!

Apps and Data sharing:

DualBootPatcher very recently got support for sharing apps and their data across ROMs. Maybe sharing is somewhat of a misleading term. The feature actually makes Android load the shared apps and data from a centralized location, /data/multiboot/_appsharing. So you're not sharing apps from one ROM to another per se. The ROMs are just loading the apps from one shared location. Let me make this clearer with an analogy.

Think of the people in a company office as ROMs. You want to share with your coworkers some documents (apps). Instead of telling them to come over to your desk to see those documents (sharing apps from one ROM to another), everyone goes to the conference room to look at the documents together (loading apps from a shared location). That's how app and data sharing is implemented.

To use app sharing, follow these steps in every ROM that you want to use app sharing:

• Install the app you want to share
  • Open DualBootPatcher and go to "App Sharing" in the navigation drawer
  • Enable individual app sharing
  • Tap "Manage shared applications" and enable APK/data sharing for the app
  • Reboot
When you uninstall an app that's shared, it simply become unshared for the current ROM. That way, other ROMs are not affected. To continue the analogy above, if you quit your job, you won't shred the documents that everybody else was looking at.

If you unshare an app's data, it will go back to using the data it had before it was shared. In other words, you leave the conference room and go back to work on your own documents at your desk.

Other how to ?

Wipe /cache, /data, /system, or dalvik-cache?

The easiest way is to do it from the app while booted in another ROM. Just go to "Roms" in the navigation drawer, tap the 3 dots options menu for the ROM you want to wipe, and tap "Wipe ROM".​

Update the primary ROM?

Patch the zip for primary and flash it. The "primary" installation target is designed so that other ROMs won't be affected when you want to flash something for the primary ROM.​

Update a non-primary ROM?

Patch and flash the zip exactly like how you did it the first time.​

Flash a mod or custom kernel for the primary ROM?

Patch it for primary before flashing. If the zip does not wipe /cache, it is also safe to flash it directly.​

Flash a mod or custom kernel for a non-primary ROM?

Just patch and flash it :)

Downloads:

Download the apk file: DualBootPatcher_X510.apk (6.8MB)

WARNING: Do not use other builds other than this apk file. Official releases don't have Hot 2 support yet! I'm waiting for @chenxiaolong to add support for our device to the main repo so that it will be officially supported.

Sources:
My fork of DualBootPatcher with Hot 2 support: https://github.com/Nonta72/DualBootPatcher
DualBootPatcher: https://github.com/chenxiaolong/DualBootPatcher
DualBootUtilities: https://github.com/chenxiaolong/DualBootZips

Build instructions: https://github.com/chenxiaolong/DualBootPatcher/tree/master/docs

Known issues:

- The ROMs section sometimes bug and get a infinite refresh, close the app and open app again.
- Simple Anouncement : Please refrain from using /system and /cache partitions for secondary rom install as not much space there. just install on /data partition.

Credits:

@chenxiaolong for the awesome DualBootPatcher.
@Anik_khan for the idea and inspiration :laugh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-25-17-05-17.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-25-17-05-17.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,042
  • Screenshot_2016-07-25-16-47-48.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-25-16-47-48.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,952
  • Screenshot_2016-07-25-17-38-48.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-25-17-38-48.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,927
  • Screenshot_2016-07-25-17-39-15.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-25-17-39-15.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,725
Last edited:

Bolumstar

May 10, 2015
Port Harcourt
youtube.com
Well done bro! Am so impressed and as well excited!
This is what I call development pals!
It took me quite some time to read through - how much more the time it took to make this work!
Great job keep it up....

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force

Mysteryagr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Aug 16, 2012
Cairo
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
@Nonta72
I have some questions, please
1- Does the app use the same kernel for all roms? or it flashes the required kernel while switching roms?
2- If I'm using Android one 6.0 as a primary rom, will USB OTG work in the secondary rom?
3- Does the secondary rom read both internal and external storage?
4- can I use already installed apps like whatsapp, facebook.. etc as shared apps? does this change the location of apps and its data?
5- Just want to make sure, flashing universal OTA updates for android one rom (the zips that is made by Joseph GodSlave on facebook group) works it it is patched for primary rom?
6- If I want to try multiboot then unistall it & remove everything back to the original state, how can this be done?

Thanks for your time and this very useful app ^^

Last edited:

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force
@Nonta72
I have some questions, please
1- Does the app use the same kernel for all roms? or it flashes the required kernel while switching roms?
Answer: Nope ... It flashes the kernel required by each rom when you switch
2- If I'm using Android one 6.0 as a primary rom, will USB OTG work in the secondary rom?
Answer: If the secondary rom supports OTG, then yes. Don't forget that only Infinix 5.1 kernel does support it.
3- Does the secondary rom read both internal and external storage?
Answer: Yes, all ROMs you install as Dual/Multiboot can read both storages
4- can I use already installed apps like whatsapp, facebook.. etc as shared apps? does this change the location of apps and its data?
Answer: Refer to the App Share section of the OP. And yes, you can share all user Apps data. But you need to install Facebook/Whatsapp or whatever on both (or all roms) to be able to use shared data.
5- Just want to make sure, flashing universal OTA updates for android one rom (the zips that is made by Joseph GodSlave on facebook group) works it it is patched for primary rom?
Answer: You don't need to patched a primary rom. Just wipe in TWRP and install it, reboot to it, install the dual boot app and patch a secondary or multiboot rom. You can patch it for upgrade, but you shouldn't do that (just to avoid errors).
6- If I want to try multiboot then unistall it & remove everything back to the original state, how can this be done?
Answer: If you want to remove multiboot, just delete the multiboot folder on where you installed your second rom. If you instaled the second rom on /system parition, then it will be at /system/multiboot. If you installed it on data partition then it will be on /data/multiboot. You need a root explorer for that. You might also need to remove any multiboot folder on your Internal Storage as well as Externa Storage.

Reactions: Mysteryagr

Mysteryagr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Aug 16, 2012
Cairo
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Well, if you have Android One as primary. Then I guess you can update it. It might require stock recovery as well.
But I never tried it.
Joseph the GodSlave makes universal OTA zips which can be flashed via custom recoveries :D
Thanks very much for this app :good: it is very cool, you can test ported custom roms without touching system partition which make it easier for rom porters ;)

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force
Joseph the GodSlave makes universal OTA zips which can be flashed via custom recoveries :D
Thanks very much for this app :good: it is very cool, you can test ported custom roms without touching system partition which make it easier for rom porters ;)

Yeah, I made it personally for that purpose. But I later realized it would be useful for other people. So I uploaded it.

olalbinx

Apr 7, 2014
Accra
Please I don't get it. I have a custom rom alredy and it tells me this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-03-17-17-22.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-03-17-17-22.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 136

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force
Please I don't get it. I have a custom rom alredy and it tells me this.

It takes more time to make things for you to use on your device than reading an OP!
You could have read the post before asking such silly question.
Your issue is fixed in the OP:
NOTE: IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE APP BEFORE JULY 28, 2016; PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD IT IN DOWNLOADS SECTION. IT IS A NEW VERSION WITH MORE SUPPORT AND FIXES.
NOTE: Before you start, it's important to change ro.product.device value to d5110_infinix in your build.prop, if you don't do this, you'll face errors. But if errors still happen, then flash it in TWRP.

IF YOU DON'T READ THE OP, I WILL NOT ANSWER THESE KIND OF REPORTS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ, THEN I SHOULDN'T WASTE MINE READING FOR YOU!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ic_launcher_web.png

Informations:

I have managed to add support for Infinix HOT 2 to the DualBootPatcher App and have compiled a test apk.
    It's awesome and useful for testing out roms or if you want, switching ROMS.

Disclaimer:

Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.

Requirements:

1. A Custom Recovery (TWRP or PhilZ Touch)
    2. A ROM
    3. The Dualboot Patcher - in the download section.

What does the app do ?

It patches...

• Custom kernels for dual boot support
    • ROMs so that they can be installed as secondary
    • Google Apps packages for AOSP-based ROMs
    • SuperSU so that it can be used in the secondary ROM

NOTE: If you want to dualboot a Stock ROM, I highly recommend installing Stock as the primary ROM. Otherwise, any mods will need to be patched before flashing.

What's supported ?

Except Toaster and Alarm clocks pretty much everything is supported.

How to use the App ?

- Some ROMs will fail to install in the in-app zip installer. Unlike TWRP, all errors (even smallest ones) in the updater-script causes the installation to fail. You can either use a working updater-script from another rom or flash the patched zip in TWRP.
    - Some roms like Infinix 5.1 make External Storage the default disk. That also removes the writing access to the Internal storage. So, any attempt to install a secondary ROM to /data/media will likely fail. The solution is to remove your external storage (SD Card), install the rom and put it back (unless you want to install to the external storage itself).
    - Leaks happen if you use xposed in some roms.

NOTE 2: Before you start, it's important to change ro.product.device value to d5110_infinix in your build.prop, if you don't do this, you'll face errors. But if errors still happen, then flash it in TWRP.

If you have an Android 5.1 ROM as primary (the one you're currently using):

1) Download, install and open the app
    2) Swipe to the right to open the menu. Click "ROMS". Now if this is the first time you use it, it will ask you if you want to set kernel. Do so!
    3) Now swipe again and click on "Patch Zip". Click the big pink add (+) button and select the ROM you want to patch and use as Dual/Multiboot.
    3) Select either "Infinix HOT 2/Infinix ROM" or "Infinix HOT 2/Android One" in the first drop down menu (according to the partition scheme you have, Infinix ROM partition have system on block 18; Android One have it on block 23). Then select the partition configuration (see more details below for this) in the next drop down menu. I suggest you choose either "Data slot" or "Extsd slot". Give a random number where it states "Enter an ID".
    4) Click continue and select where to save the patched file.
    5) You should see the file is being put in "Queue". Just click the confirm button to the upper right.
    Note: If you want to go back, just swipe the ROM in queue to right and start over.
    6) The app will patch the zip. When done, go back to "ROMs".
    7) Click "Flash zip files" (the big pink button on the lower right). Click the pink plus button to add your previously patched zip file.
    8) Locate the file you have patched in step 6. Unless you have changed the name there, it should be something like ROM_name_partition_config_ID.zip (like Cyanogenmod-12.1_20160724_d5110_infinix_data-slot-2.zip).
    9) Click on that file and choose "Keep location". Now confirm the flash with the button on the upper right side.
    Note: You can also install the patched zip files in recovery. But I didn't test that.
    10) Upon finition, click back and you should see your newly installed ROM along with the Primary ROM.
    Note: You can find more options by clicking on the three buttons on each ROM.

If you have Android 6.0 as primary (your current rom):

1) Download the apk file in downloads section
    2) Follow steps above to patch the zip. Make sure you set kernel when the app asks you to. It is important to do that. You can manually set it by clicking on the three dots on the primary rom, scroll down and choose "set kernel".
    3) Now when you finished patching it. Don't flash it in the in-app flasher.
    4) Boot to TWRP recovery (TWRP 3.0.2 recommended). Don't wipe anything. Just click install zip and chose the patched zip. Wait till the end.
    5) Now after the installation. Just reboot and install the apk file on the newly installed ROM and you can switch roms.
    Warning: If you don't flash in TWRP while using Android 6.0, you can't switch newly installed roms!!!

Partitions Configurations:

These are places where you can install secondary roms. In our case, I'm affraid it's limited to DATA SLOTS and EXTSD SLOTS. Which means you can only install roms to your Data partition (pratically your internal storage) and your SD Card.

• Primary: This is normally used for installing a zip to the primary ROM. It is not required, but is strongly recommended because it has code to prevent the zip from inadvertently affecting other ROMs. This one installs to the System partition slot.
    • Dual: Dual/Secondary is the first multiboot installation location. It installs to the system partition. This is a good spot for installing a second ROM because it doesn't take any space away from the internal storage. Our HOT 2 system partition size is about 2.5GB on Infinix ROM. You can probably install two light ROMs (like cyanogenmod and its variants) to it. But I haven't tested it.
    • Multi-slots: There are 3 multislots: multi-slot-1, multi-slot-2, multi-slot-3. These install to the cache partition. This is specifically for devices, like the Galaxy S4, that have a massive cache partition. Our HOT 2's cache partition is about 250MB which is not enough to install a rom on.
    • Data-slots: There can be an unlimited number of data slots. These install to the data partition and eat up space on the internal storage. This is useful for devices where the system partition is nearly full and the cache partition is tiny. These slots are named "data-slot-[id]", where "id" is something you provide in the app.
    • Extsd-slots: Same as the above, but it installs the ROMs to your external SD. Make sure you have backed up your data first!

How to boot to another ROM ?

This is simple ... There is no reboot to primary, secondary or whatever. So all you have to do is:
    1) Go to ROMs section of the App.
    2) Click on the ROM you want to boot to. You should see "Switching ROM" message. After few seconds, you should see a report message saying that "ROM successfully switched".
    3) Now just do a normal reboot of your device. See the magic! It should boot to the ROM you have switched on step 2.
    Note: You can find more options by selecting the three buttons on each ROMs (like creating reboot widgets for directly rebooting to specific rom).
    You also need to install the App to all of the ROMs you install. Otherwise, you want be able to boot to other ROMs!

Apps and Data sharing:

DualBootPatcher very recently got support for sharing apps and their data across ROMs. Maybe sharing is somewhat of a misleading term. The feature actually makes Android load the shared apps and data from a centralized location, /data/multiboot/_appsharing. So you're not sharing apps from one ROM to another per se. The ROMs are just loading the apps from one shared location. Let me make this clearer with an analogy.

Think of the people in a company office as ROMs. You want to share with your coworkers some documents (apps). Instead of telling them to come over to your desk to see those documents (sharing apps from one ROM to another), everyone goes to the conference room to look at the documents together (loading apps from a shared location). That's how app and data sharing is implemented.

To use app sharing, follow these steps in every ROM that you want to use app sharing:

• Install the app you want to share
    • Open DualBootPatcher and go to "App Sharing" in the navigation drawer
    • Enable individual app sharing
    • Tap "Manage shared applications" and enable APK/data sharing for the app
    • Reboot
    When you uninstall an app that's shared, it simply become unshared for the current ROM. That way, other ROMs are not affected. To continue the analogy above, if you quit your job, you won't shred the documents that everybody else was looking at.

If you unshare an app's data, it will go back to using the data it had before it was shared. In other words, you leave the conference room and go back to work on your own documents at your desk.

Other how to ?

Wipe /cache, /data, /system, or dalvik-cache?

The easiest way is to do it from the app while booted in another ROM. Just go to "Roms" in the navigation drawer, tap the 3 dots options menu for the ROM you want to wipe, and tap "Wipe ROM".​

Update the primary ROM?

Patch the zip for primary and flash it. The "primary" installation target is designed so that other ROMs won't be affected when you want to flash something for the primary ROM.​

Update a non-primary ROM?

Patch and flash the zip exactly like how you did it the first time.​

Flash a mod or custom kernel for the primary ROM?

Patch it for primary before flashing. If the zip does not wipe /cache, it is also safe to flash it directly.​

Flash a mod or custom kernel for a non-primary ROM?

Just patch and flash it :)

Downloads:

Download the apk file: DualBootPatcher_X510.apk (6.8MB)

WARNING: Do not use other builds other than this apk file. Official releases don't have Hot 2 support yet! I'm waiting for @chenxiaolong to add support for our device to the main repo so that it will be officially supported.

Sources:
    My fork of DualBootPatcher with Hot 2 support: https://github.com/Nonta72/DualBootPatcher
    DualBootPatcher: https://github.com/chenxiaolong/DualBootPatcher
    DualBootUtilities: https://github.com/chenxiaolong/DualBootZips

Build instructions: https://github.com/chenxiaolong/DualBootPatcher/tree/master/docs

Known issues:

- The ROMs section sometimes bug and get a infinite refresh, close the app and open app again.
    - Simple Anouncement : Please refrain from using /system and /cache partitions for secondary rom install as not much space there. just install on /data partition.

Credits:

@chenxiaolong for the awesome DualBootPatcher.
    @Anik_khan for the idea and inspiration :laugh:
    I successfully installed xos and cm12. 1 on my device, but I cant use app sharing, because updating the ram disk on Xos result to a damaged SD card[i reversed it by flashing my boot.img before ram disk update.img]even using Xos and secondary rom, ramdisk is automatically updated which still results to damaged SD, card[it doesn't even mounts any sdcard at all] I want to know if there's a workaround to this or is it due to the fact that the dual boot patcher app is still in beta.
    Actually am on Android 5.1 as my primary and you said in ur OP you've not tested the twrp with that yet so just wanted to be sure. Sorry about being a nuisance.
    You're not being a nuisance. You're not paying attention to what is written in the OP.
    I said if you're on 6.0, always flash in TWRP. If you're on 5.1 and the flashing failed, then try TWRP. Here's where I said that.

I tried again and it worked! doesn't always freeze...

Glad it worked!
    wiko robby rom. it is android 6.
    But it booted fine when I pached the zip for data slot.

-

I've tried infinix rom too to make sure; boots on data slot freezes while installing to ext card (same situation)
    Well, I will try and see if it happens here.

Please am I doing something wrong or its the rom am trying to install?
    You're doing something wrong: YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO PEOPLE AND WON'T READ THE OP!
    I SAID IN THE MAIN POST: IF THE IN-APP FLASHER FAILS, INSTALL THE PATCHED ZIP USING TWRP WITHOUT WIPING. YOU DIDN'T READ IT !!!