FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: How often do you use your Touchpad?

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

369 Vote(s)
54.83%
Few times a week

132 Vote(s)
19.61%
Occasionally

76 Vote(s)
11.29%
Hardly ever

33 Vote(s)
4.90%
Best dust collector ever

63 Vote(s)
9.36%

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][5.0.2][3.4 Kernel] CyanogenMod 12.0 Nightlies (tenderloin)

1,584 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,922

Post Reply Email Thread
19th January 2015, 03:18 PM |#101  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 43

More
I had the same problem because in moboot it booted on evervolv and not CM12 even if i only got CM on my TP. Used the .zip file to delete evervolv entry and all is all right !
19th January 2015, 11:52 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelskinz

I had the same problem because in moboot it booted on evervolv and not CM12 even if i only got CM on my TP. Used the .zip file to delete evervolv entry and all is all right !

I'm on the same boat. Just yesterday night I tried evervolv but was disappointed with the performance of the tablet. I'll give CM12 a try today. I suppose that if I do a complete reset of all data and start over there would be no issue with the digitizer like you guys have experienced. But if I run into something I'll post here. (btw, will use twrp 2.8.4.0 for this later).
20th January 2015, 12:01 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 280

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glooking1969

I'm on the same boat. Just yesterday night I tried evervolv but was disappointed with the performance of the tablet. I'll give CM12 a try today. I suppose that if I do a complete reset of all data and start over there would be no issue with the digitizer like you guys have experienced. But if I run into something I'll post here. (btw, will use twrp 2.8.4.0 for this later).

There is a fix for this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=58093962

Sent from my Touchpad using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerryatherton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jerryatherton Ad-Free
21st January 2015, 01:40 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
These builds are awesome. Thanks! Anybody else getting some alpha transparency glitches? In Nova Launchers settings under desktop persistent search bar, the Kit Kat option always has lines strobing through it. I have also seen similar lines in the Play Store on occasion. Also, sometimes sound will intermittently come out tinny or muffeled.

This old Touchpad was gathering dust. I had purchased a Nexus 9 on launch day, only to find the volume up button so recessed I couldn't justify its $500 price tag. I held onto the 9 through the holiday season, only to return it to Best Buy after the first of the year. I came to XDA to find this wonderfull community still working hard. It feels so good to know this tenderloin only cost me $99 and is still being pushed forward!
21st January 2015, 05:46 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hello,

I moved to this build from Milaq's CM11 a few days ago, it still doesn't feel at home as the UI changed quite a bit, but one thing, it seems my battery drainage is gone!
Which is great!
Of course I'll need to use it for a couple weeks to be sure, but so far I'm happy.

Thanks!
21st January 2015, 06:11 PM |#106  
TomiƱo
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by De4dSpace

These builds are awesome. Thanks! Anybody else getting some alpha transparency glitches? In Nova Launchers settings under desktop persistent search bar, the Kit Kat option always has lines strobing through it. I have also seen similar lines in the Play Store on occasion. Also, sometimes sound will intermittently come out tinny or muffeled.

Same behavior here.
21st January 2015, 07:24 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Anyone else notice the People app always forces landscape?
23rd January 2015, 05:41 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Looks like a new build is up for the 22nd.
23rd January 2015, 01:09 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Getting system UI FC constantly on first boot of 01/23 build! Anyone else?
23rd January 2015, 03:18 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How do I get the mic dictation on my keyboard. The Google speech typling option is not available .
If and when the camera is enabled will it support the new lollipop api with raw and manual controls?
Thanks for awesome work
23rd January 2015, 03:20 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboyslimerr

Getting system UI FC constantly on first boot of 01/23 build! Anyone else?

Same thing here.
- I'll try second flash and wipe dalvik cache
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)