FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Evervolv | 6.0.0p1 [AOSP Marshmallow 6.0.1] [3.4 kernel] [nightlies] WIFI & 4G

1,289 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,342

By flintman, Recognized Developer on 1st November 2015, 02:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th November 2015, 10:08 AM |#101  
Flag Uhrichsville
Thanks Meter: 570

More
Any USB device has to be powered somehow.

13th November 2015, 06:54 PM |#102  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 277

More
I miss the ability to view current memory usage, whiLe in marshmallow we can only view average or maximum memory usage in 3, 6, 12, 24 hours.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium App
13th November 2015, 09:16 PM |#103  
Flag Uhrichsville
Thanks Meter: 570

More
Dunno why Google makes some changes. Plenty of apps that will do it though.
13th November 2015, 09:50 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by googlephone

I miss the ability to view current memory usage, whiLe in marshmallow we can only view average or maximum memory usage in 3, 6, 12, 24 hours.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium App

ok, a few days into this rom and outside of the rotation issue (which corrects itself on reboot), all seems to working quite well.
Kudos to flintman and the success of porting 6.0 on our beloved HPTP!
14th November 2015, 01:50 AM |#105  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag MASS
Thanks Meter: 4,342

More
been working rotation issue and its hard to pinpoint but ive been using it for a while without issue yet. (i say yet because once i hit enter it will stop 8). but in the meantime i have used this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncontrol&hl=en and it adds a menu to your pulldown and you can set the orientation manually. It worked when auto rotate didn't. just something so you don't have to reboot every time it stops.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flintman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th November 2015, 03:14 PM |#106  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 26

More
wish google would have their auto rotate button do this: auto>portrait>landscape.
14th November 2015, 03:23 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
i have problems to login into my Netflix. It try to connect but nothing happen.

GREAT ROM
14th November 2015, 05:07 PM |#108  
Flag Veneta, OR
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer_H

i have problems to login into my Netflix. It try to connect but nothing happen.

GREAT ROM

I am also running this ROM and have no problems with Netflix including using chromecast with it. Try reinstall of Netflix and clearing the cache.
This is an amazing ROM and I find it hard to believe my TP is the first of the numerous Android devices I have to get Marshmallow. Great work Flintman!
14th November 2015, 10:49 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hey guys, any recommended Gapps I should use for this ROM? The link in OP doesn't work..I tried a different one that was linked maybe a few pages back in this thread but google keyboard force closes, so I can't get past the setup process.
14th November 2015, 10:53 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
First of all thanks flintman for the amazing job, it's unbelievable that we get marshmallow on the tp...
And now i want to test it but the link for the gapps in the op is broken, i tried several gapps for marshmallow but without success
Can someone upload them again?
15th November 2015, 12:48 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terriertheone

First of all thanks flintman for the amazing job, it's unbelievable that we get marshmallow on the tp...
And now i want to test it but the link for the gapps in the op is broken, i tried several gapps for marshmallow but without success
Can someone upload them again?

The gapps in the OP was linked to a specific version supplied for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 by developer Deltadroid on androidfilehost.com, but he has since provided newer versions. Use the latest "gapps-600-base-xxxxxxxx" from the following link:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=11222

The current version as I write this is "gapps-600-base-20151114-1-signed.zip" at https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086995422

I haven't tried that version, but gapps-600-base-20151112-1-signed.zip worked for me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to huladaddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift huladaddy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)