FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Evervolv | 6.0.0p1 [AOSP Marshmallow 6.0.1] [3.4 kernel] [nightlies] WIFI & 4G

1,290 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,342

By flintman, Recognized Developer on 1st November 2015, 02:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th November 2015, 08:05 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Battery life is good. Thanks flintman

19th November 2015, 09:27 PM |#122  
Flag Veneta, OR
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Battery life is great! Doze really does work. Best battery life of all of the ROMs I have used. Thanks!
20th November 2015, 01:36 PM |#123  
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 3

More
In addition to double tap, amd occasional screeenn frreeezes, getting a lot of "Unfortunately emaile closed".

Have trouble finding the chromecast, unless i reboot it, or search for the chromecast with another device first.
20th November 2015, 04:43 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Can I dual-boot cm11 and this MM build on my TP?

Never mind, I've backed up the cm11 ROM. Evervolv MM runs so smooth, gorgeous
I can't believe I'm running MM on my TP, neat

Update : Touch won't respond sometimes until I turn the screen off and back on. Other than that and what the dev mentioned, it's all smooth. YouTube works fine at 720p and WiFi connects at Godspeed
The Following User Says Thank You to Yeseshvi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yeseshvi Ad-Free
21st November 2015, 12:04 AM |#125  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag MASS
Thanks Meter: 4,342

More
UPDATE::
Just wanted to update everyone. I was side tracked on getting my nexus 6 running had LTE issues which finally solved so I started to dig into the rotation issue. I have the issue located and just trying to figure out the best way to solve it. Its hard as it stops randomly so its hard to pinpoint. I have it finally pinpointed. I pulled out a small piece of code out, want to determine if that was the cause and been going for a full day without that code. Ill finalize this weekend with a few other updates. Thanks all for helping me test ill get these issues resolved one at a time 8) hopefully a bunch at once 8P
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to flintman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2015, 12:44 AM |#126  
Flag Beaumont
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Having one or two recurring App issues, but the most consistent is Facebook crashing before I can log in. I'll double check the forums, but don't recall seeing a fix specifically called out.

Otherwise, I've been running MM for 3 weeks with no major performance issues, no screen locks, no double-tap problems...it's completely overwhelming with respect to the fact this device is 4 years old and still purring like a kitten!

Thanks,
McBean
The Following User Says Thank You to McBeanTIO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift McBeanTIO Ad-Free
21st November 2015, 04:37 AM |#127  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 277

More
Report 2 more issues:
1. there is no popups asking for permission when start using apps the first time, has to set permissions manually.
2. apps or browser would sometimes force close when there are figures in apps or browser, especially when displaying many images on the same page. It seems having difficulties handling images in browser or apps. Maybe something related to GPU?

Sent from my Touchpad using XDA Premium App
21st November 2015, 09:43 AM |#128  

More
Hi,

have a problem with titanium backup. I can start the restore of my saved apps, but it stops at 0% and nothing happens. When i create a update.zip with titanium backup then i can install the zip over recovery.

After that i went back to evervolv 5. There titanium backup worked normal till now. After evervolv 6 titanium backup didnt work in evervolv 5. I could solve the problem in evervolv 5 with installing a seperate supersu app and a update of su binary and deactivating the supersu function in the rom.

Then i tried the same in evervolv 6 but the app wanted to update su binary or so and there i got an error. Without that update the supersu app doesnt work.

Is that issue with titanium backup a known problem?

Jaques-Ludwig
21st November 2015, 01:43 PM |#129  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by googlephone

Report 2 more issues:
1. there is no popups asking for permission when start using apps the first time, has to set permissions manually.
2. apps or browser would sometimes force close when there are figures in apps or browser, especially when displaying many images on the same page. It seems having difficulties handling images in browser or apps. Maybe something related to GPU?

Sent from my Touchpad using XDA Premium App

When I play games [Dungeon Quest], it gets stuck and it feels like the fps dropped. It used to run very smooth on cm11 (3.0 kernel). It must be the GPU problem, bcz 3.4 kernel is supposed to be faster right?
21st November 2015, 03:56 PM |#130  

More
I found another failure. Fifa 15 FC at the start.

Jaques-Ludwig
21st November 2015, 10:07 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
I had not used my touchpad in a long time, but saw this thread and installed the rom. Truly unreal how it works so well, thank you for getting this working for us. The only issues I've had, have been reported already such as the screen losing touch functionality every once in a while. Excellent job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)