[ROM] [Tenderloin] [4.4.4] [DATA/MEDIA] TeamEOS - The Revival || Bi-Weeklies

1,325 posts
Thanks Meter: 779

By Connor Baker, Senior Member on 27th July 2014, 02:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2015, 12:56 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Been running the 11/20 build for a month now and pretty much everything works better than any other ROM, with the exception being responsiveness. With or without over clocking everything is very laggy and delayed. Any ideas? Is there another kernel someone recommends with this ROM? Thank you!

14th January 2015, 09:16 PM |#142  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 779

More
I haven't run this in a long time. Probably since early December. I've been extremely busy with all that life throws out, and haven't had a chance to devote any adequate amount of time to any of the three devices I maintain. We've stopped nightlies, and the team is hard at work preparing the platform for release.

If you're talking about touch latency, I'm unaware of any way to mitigate that lag. That's due to whatever panel HP chose to use in the device, and can't be remedied by software.

Whenever I use the touchpad, I use it overclocked. I run at 1.7ghz without issue. However, judging by your question I don't think you want to overclock. In that case, I have no suggestion for a remedy.

TL;DR: I don't have time right now to maintain, and without OC I don't know of a way to mitigate lag.

Warm regards,
Connor Baker
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connor Baker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Connor Baker Ad-Free
31st March 2017, 10:15 PM |#143  
Flag Sunny Central Florida!!!
Thanks Meter: 1,138

More
Well, today I have something new to report. One of our users has created a method of installing newer versions of Android, Gapps and recovery that J.C. Sullin's TouchPad Toolbox can't do. I'm not going to explain how it works here, you are just going to have to go to the link below and read for yourself, OH, there is a video too!!!!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/hp-...stall-t3575861

And be sure to thank DoubleStuff for his hard work!

NT
7th March 2019, 02:03 PM |#144  
I am having trouble finding a 4g version of 4.4 or 4.4.4 with working 4g modem, can anyone point me to a 4g build with working 4g kernel? I have working 7.1.2 from evervolv 4g but mine seems really sluggish at times, hoping 4.4 is not has sluggish...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)