I made some progress, here is what I achieved so far.
I generally followed the ROM GUIDE on Rootzwiki (Super Easy Way) from RolandDeschain79 (sadly I can't post any links because I am new here...
- step 1 : preparing, downloading tools...
- step 2: decided to delete webOS, like @blmvxer
- step 3: connect Touchpad with PC (Ubuntu 14.04 64bit)
- step 4: run TPToolbox_v42
- step 5A: removing webOS deleting all further data
- step 5B: installing CM-11 from @jshafer817
Step 5B needs to copy 3 files to the "ttinstall" folder:
- first the CM-11 zip file from @jshafer817
- second the ClockWorkMod (CWM). It must fit to CM-11 data media install. I used the file "update-PhilZ_CWM-jcs-dm-tenderloin-20140612.zip". You should find it somewhere, if you google for it.
- third file is the GApps. It must fit to Android 4.4.x. I used the file "gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip". You should find it somewhere, if you google for it.
After copying the files you will have to set the partition sizes. I used the sizes which @blmvxer
mentiones (1.5Gb to system. 1.0Gb to cache, and 8.0Gb to data)
After that, TPToolbox installs CM-11 to the Touchpad, which is working fine for me
So, that's it so far. Next step is to get Sailfish to the device. I will come back here if I have any news on this