FORUMS

Immense sound for our Touchpads!!

39 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By HTCHD2NEW, Member on 8th September 2016, 04:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've just installed this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...sound-t3380130 on my Touchpad (I used the X port and installed on Flintmans MM) and the sound quality and volume is amazing.. Fantastic! - a very real and dramatic improvement and worthy of the built-in speakers!
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCHD2NEW For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HTCHD2NEW Ad-Free
22nd September 2016, 03:58 PM |#2  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 59

More
You could try A.R.I.S.E sound system, BioHazard mod, XTREMEMusic, etc mods by extending the /system partition size by 300 mb more.
It gives you even more drastic improvement and combine it with V4A and Dolby Atmos, that's an awesome sound machine for an audiophile!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superboy123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift superboy123 Ad-Free
8th February 2017, 10:52 AM |#3  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Any guide to use ARISE ? I install it but didn't hear better. thanks.
15th May 2018, 07:42 PM |#4  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Anyone have any leads or suggestions for the few Oreo based ROMs that have cropped up from Dirty Unicorns and the, now late, Evervolv?
28th January 2019, 01:20 AM |#5  
Flag Southern Calif Coastal area
Thanks Meter: 4

More
what rom are you using, I'm on 8.1 and was wondering if it would work. The site says "NOTE- THIS PORT IS ONLY FOR Marshmallow.. DON'T FLASH IT CM12, lollipop, CM11, 4.3 etc.... Else you might end up in a BOOTLOOP!" Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)