for HTC 10
ElementalX is designed for maximum stability.
It is made for people who depend on their phone every day.
- Easy installation and setup with Aroma installer
- Sound control
- Overclock or underclock CPU
- Backlight dimmer option
- NTFS r/w support
- Option to disable fsync
- compatible with Button Mapper
- advanced color control (thanks @tbalden)
- button light notification (thanks @tbalden)
- LED charge gradient (thanks @tbalden)
- performance and power optimizations to CPU, GPU, crypto, ZRAM, networking, disk, kernel scheduler, and interactive governor
- driver updates from Qualcomm
- maintain thread migration to big cluster with high temperatures
- disable magnetic cover
- adjust or disable vibration
- SIO, FIOPS and BFQ i/o schedulers
- Does not force encryption
- Does not modify system partition
- Does not overwrite modules
- Compatible with systemless root
1. Flash in recovery
For maximum compatibility with all ROMs, ElementalX uses your existing ramdisk.
EX Kernel Manager can be used to configure settings and update or install the kernel quickly and easily.
You can also use my free app Button Mapper to configure the fingerprint sensor/home button.
Android 7.0 Sense (ROM Base 2.28 or later)
Android 6.0.1 Sense (ROM Base 1.9x or later)
Android 6.0.1 Sense (ROM Base 1.80 or later - use this if WiFi doesn't work)
Android 6.0.1 Sense (ROM Base 1.55 or earlier)
ElementalX-HTC10, Kernel for the HTC 10
Source Code: https://github.com/flar2/perfume
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 1.06
Stable Release Date: 2017-03-20
Last Updated 2017-06-27